Bitches be crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Icepick

Rookie
I got blindsided by a blind date last night, not cool. My two friends decided to play match maker with someone who "is perfect for you." Now I hate socializing, I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but I hate people as a general rule. Add in the pain from my arm and these meds that are making me feel like shit, I had little hope that this would turn out alright.

When we got there, she was actually pretty attractive to be honest, but she was already shitfaced at the bar. Not a good start, seeing as she was already 3 sheets to the wind, we figured we'd go grab something to eat, and that's when the bucket of crazy was dumped on my head.

She let out a few subtle signs of being nuts on the trip over there, overly affectionate to a man she just met, and apparently she showers with her cat. I'm already in cold shoulder mode, I want nothing to do with this lush, but I can't be an ass seeing as my so called friends worked to set this up.

Fortunately, I didn't have to end it, she did it for me. While arguing over what kind of pizza to get, she starts getting pissed because we aren't eager to grab a vegan pizza. She was going on and on about how she's superior because of her vegan lifestyle, along with subtle hints that she feels men are inferior.

I suggest she just gets an individual slice, and we'll get whatever the 3 of us want. She snaps, saying it wont work if I wont partake in her lifestyle, and I finally had enough. I explain how she's full of shit about being vegan because she wants a cheese pizza, vegans don't eat cheese. What started was a rant of epic proportions with classic lines like "Don't tell me about my lifestyle, I know what it is" and "You can't control me, you're clearly a psycho who wants a woman to bend to his will." The rant was so loud and long that the owner came over to ask us to leave, which just pissed her off more. It eventually concluded with me having a pepsi thrown in my face and her storming out.

Long story short, what does GR like on their pizza?

I'm cool with just cheese or pepperoni, but I won't eat anything without garlic dipping sauce. THAT is my real favourite pizza topping.

And bitches be crazy.

Icepick said:
I know this may come as a shock to some of you, but I hate people as a general rule.
Pretty sure everyone who visits this forum and knows you can conclude this is not a shock at all
Icepick said:
When we got there, she was actually pretty attractive to be honest, but she was already shitfaced at the bar. Not a good start, seeing as she was already 3 sheets to the wind, we figured we'd go grab something to eat, and that's when the bucket of crazy was dumped on my head.
Sounds like someone is going to get someone in bed tonight...
Icepick said:
She let out a few subtle signs of being nuts on the trip over there, overly affectionate to a man she just met, and apparently she showers with her cat. I'm already in cold shoulder mode, I want nothing to do with this lush, but I can't be an ass seeing as my so called friends worked to set this up.
...to stay friends with his friends.
Icepick said:
Fortunately, I didn't have to end it, she did it for me.
That's what I love about crazy drunk women, it doesn't have to be a long-lasting relationship. Put a condom on, hit and quit. Life goes on
Icepice said:
It eventually concluded with me having a pepsi thrown in my face and her storming out.
It had to be Pepsi. I would punch someone if they threw Pepsi at my face.

Icepick said:
Long story short, what does GR like on their pizza?
I like extra cheese and Italian sausage.

Vegan_Police_Movie.jpg

Anything can go on my pizza except pineapple and anchovies.

And yeah, bitch be crazy. But if it's any help I'm pretty sure she's going to die alone.
Did your friends set you guys up as a joke?

Most of my friends would straight up just say "Hey give this chick a mercy fuck". Just how chicks are sometimes, They go crazy until they get some. :lol:

Then some go crazy and become sex addicts like Dobbies roomate.

MattAY said:

Did your friends set you guys up as a joke?

they apologized profusely, she was complaining to them how she never meets "nice guys", I think I know why...

and for everyones choices, does no one like ground beef on their pizza? from time to time I love me a good cheeseburger pizza with hot peppers

My usual is bacon, sausage and pepperoni, with parmesan and garlic all over that shit

im a tons of toppings type of fella, this topic is making me want to order pizza.

feta, hot pepper, pepperoni, bacon, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, sun dried tomato etc. the more you can cram on there the better.

only thing i dont like is olives

edit: i hate vegans and vegetarians, and only really because they always tend to think they're superior

i'd be a vegetarian if i could handle it, but i love meat too much. i definitely agree it's a healthier lifestyle, but not gonna happen. one of the greatest pleasures in life is food imo.

vegan is just dumb though, i don't understand that one.

Oh wow that sounds fun ;)

I love full house pizza, or just a pizza with everythingggg on it. Mmmmmmm pepperoni, sausage, beef, mushrooms, black olives, peppers, bacon, chicken, anything you can think of, stick it on there. Except onions ;)

I used to be a vegetarian for a while, but I never expected people to cater to me. Hard to think I was ever a vegetarian though, now I like my steaks rare with blood dripping off them

intoTheRain said:
im a tons of toppings type of fella, this topic is making me want to order pizza.

feta, hot pepper, pepperoni, bacon, green peppers, onions, mushrooms, sun dried tomato etc. the more you can cram on there the better.

only thing i dont like is olives

edit: i hate vegans and vegetarians, and only really because they always tend to think they're superior

i'd be a vegetarian if i could handle it, but i love meat too much. i definitely agree it's a healthier lifestyle, but not gonna happen. one of the greatest pleasures in life is food imo.

vegan is just dumb though, i don't understand that one.

I absolutely hate feta, will not touch it period. Everything else I enjoy, but the issue with tomato on a pizza is it's always burning hot, and ends up slapping your lips when you take a bite

Icepick said:
I absolutely hate feta, will not touch it period.

There are many kinds of Feta. My first taste was one really bitter sour vomit tasting one. But I'm glad I tried it again, because the next time it was actually really good. Too bad it's hard to tell what kind of feta you're dealing with until you put it in your mouth, but the bad tasting one has generally a harder texture.

Pizza is the kind of food that anything goes with it. From full meat to full veggie or seafood, they all taste good to me.

I usually order kebab, shrimp and onion or ham, mushroom, blue cheese.pizza.

^Yeah. Some friends you got there, man. The worst I've ever been hooked up with was a tall woman--because I'm tall they figured we'd fall in love or something, but I just don't dig tall women. Anyway, I've never been setup with a crazy woman. I do just fine finding those ones on my own.

Icepick said:
and apparently she showers with her cat.
"dick ain't got no nose, yo." -- a friend who I quote whenever I get the chance to, only this time it's actually fitting.

Pepperoni and extra cheese!

danielrbischoff said:
Goddamit. Now I have to order pizza.

That sounded like one of those terrible dating shows.

haha same, i cant resist ordering pizza tonight.. trying to fight it all day but now that you're doing it i'll give in too.

Affen said:
Icepick said:
I absolutely hate feta, will not touch it period.

There are many kinds of Feta. My first taste was one really bitter sour vomit tasting one. But I'm glad I tried it again, because the next time it was actually really good. Too bad it's hard to tell what kind of feta you're dealing with until you put it in your mouth, but the bad tasting one has generally a harder texture.

Pizza is the kind of food that anything goes with it. From full meat to full veggie or seafood, they all taste good to me.

I usually order kebab, shrimp and onion or ham, mushroom, blue cheese.pizza.

what you mean is there are cheap fetas and good fetas.

oops double post

The central valley has the best pizza, man. Me n Eds. It's great.

I always get sausage, mushroom, and onion. Or they do good chicken and veggie ones as well.

There's a specialty pizza place where I went to college and they had a pizza with no sauce, chicken, broccoli, bacon, and potatoes....It was really good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod