Bitches be crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Green_Lantern said:
There's a specialty pizza place where I went to college and they had a pizza with no sauce, chicken, broccoli, bacon, and potatoes....It was really good.

we have a place like that here, Sergio's. everyone went on about his kiwi chicken pizza, i tried it, it's what I imagine an asshole lined with skittles would taste like

LinksOcarina said:
We should open up a pizza parlor.
I'm an excellent baker. I won't burn any pizzas. I made this awesome cake with buttercream frosting. So delicious!

Lets sell pizza and gelato here in middle America 8)

p.s. Ive never tried gelato, if I hate it we throw it in the trash and make cookie dough icecream :)

please if we're to open a business we have to host the business in Canada, nothing against you Americans but I rather not worry about profit loss due to armed robbery

Please, I'm not sure what you guys think gelato is, but if you like ice cream you would love gelato. It's a tastier, better-made version.

@Sourdeez, I hope by "make cookie dough ice cream" you mean mix store-bought cookie dough into store-bought ice cream, because fuck yeah I've done that too.

NickKmet said:
LinksOcarina said:
We should open up a pizza parlor.

But where?!?!?
online, duh! I mean pizza hutt makes online deliveries nowadays, i ordered a cheese crust for my brother in freakin' thailand! 21th century boooooyyyyyeeeee!

used44 said:
WHY ARE THERE TWO TOPICS ABOUT GELATO?!

Fuck, I want pizza and gelato.

because a girl ate gelato

i call pizza head chef position.. i make badass pizza.

hate making dough though, someone has to take that position.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle