Weird s*** people eat.

UghRochester said:
The only thing I eat that people don't is the core of an apple. Another thing I do isn't something weird to eat, but the way I eat it. if I eat a pepperoni pizza, i peel the pepperoni off before eating the slice of pizza.

I don't get why people find the core of an apple weird. Pick the seeds out and its all good. Funnily enough the apple I ate today while on refs weirdly had no seeds at all, ate the whole thing.

It's probably not too weird, but one of my favorite snacks is taking a flour tortilla spreading peanut butter on it and folding it in half. So tasty.

Also, one of my favorite dips -especially for broccoli - is mixing miracle whip and mustard.

My family used to take tortilla shells,spread butter and cinnamon sugar between two of them and then baked them for like 10 mins. Pretty good cheap snack.

I love salt. I'll just eat it straight on my tongue.

Sometimes I wonder why I seem to love salt so much. Dehydration?

If I could eat peanut butter from the jar with a spoon and not be judged for it, I would be so happy.

Master_Craig said:
If I could eat peanut butter from the jar with a spoon and not be judged for it, I would be so happy.
I do that with the last little bit. Sometimes it's not really a little bit... :p

Master_Craig said:

That's always been a popular snack on our household.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle