Last time on Bitches be crazy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, I think Icepick is bluffing. He's definitely going out with her tonight. Of course, Icepick would be that guy that would go out of his way for a prank.

UghRochester said:
Now, I think Icepick is bluffing. He's definitely going out with her tonight. Of course, Icepick would be that guy that would go out of his way for a prank.

it's an old pic, I'm not putting in that much effort

90t4sn.png

now to phone the restaurant and have the wine/food sent over

UghRochester said:
Are you actually paying for this, Icepick?

reservations in her name, I wont be there, would be hard for them to charge me I imagine

edit: just got off the phone with them, "sorry our policy is to only take orders from people inside our establishment, when you arrive we will be happy to accommodate you"

fuckers are on to my plan

mll108.png

she says "that I can do" after that, just didn't feel like uploading a photo for just that line

now I simply don't say shit until she starts freaking out

Just an aside, but I hate people who text like that. All my friends and I? We type out like we're actually talking, just like how we do it on the computer. But so many people do the whole "What r u doing? r u in the no?" And it's terrible. I actually got that text from my aunt, who's the only one who still texts me like that because I've made fun of everyone else and can't make fun of her. Ah, it's terrible.

25qxlac.png

fdhv5t.png

what's cut off is I asked if it was her ex named dan, she said yeah and i laughed

all in all I say we're about squared up, I got a pepsi thrown in my face, she got stood up and had to pay for a bottle of wine

danielrbischoff said:
Icepick said:
I'm too high for this topic
I suspect Chris was just high enough for this topic.

I also love you Chris. This is the best thing to have ever come from a locked thread.

Im definitely at the perfectly altitude, swooping on by to refuel you and keep you soaring.

Icepick said:
Now, keeping in mind she's a vegan, I'm thinking veal. The problem is I want to be there to see the expression on her face after she's drunk and has a plate full of baby cow dropped infront of her, I suppose the angry phone call will have to suffice

Send me the Veal. Ill cook it Sous-Vid. mmmmm so juicy and tender

It annoys me too. The reason text language started was because phones had character limits in texts. Smart phones are the biz these days and there isnt even a limit. It's a weird habit people have gathered.

By the way, I am fucking watching this space.

EDIT - haha, she's no vegan, she's a thug!

Longo_2_guns said:
Just an aside, but I hate people who text like that.

My android phone auto translates my voice into text for me so I dont actually type at all when im texting. I just say what I want and press send 4 seconds later. So much faster and convenient.

Optimus-Crime said:
i do get why you're doing what you're doing, but it's not practical.
you won't be there for the reaction pics, but, since she knows your friends, she'll probably berate them and you'll get a good story out of that
th_shrug_n.gif

As much as I like to jive the next person Opt is correct. This crazy bitch knows your friends and now you have brought revenge on your friends as well. Then again maybe you just done really care about those friends, or they arnt the type to care x-x

Optimus-Crime said:
Yeah, you're not going to like what I have to say, but I can't be the only one who thinks you're looking at this the wrong way. Call the restaurant, tell the maitre d' that tonight was to be a very special night for you both but something came up. Order her the crème brûlée (they'll have it) and the courvoisier. Pay over the phone beforehand.
Text her apologizing, short and sweet, that you couldn't make it tonight. Work related.
Tell her the dessert is taken care of. She arrives, sits, eats and drinks and bingo, you've got a new fuck buddy.

You said she was kind of hot before, consider this doubling down. You're not going to have to spend any time at the restaurant, so there's no fuss involved there, you can sit at the house and chill. Meanwhile she's going high maintenance uptown in the restaurant eating dessert and sipping courvoisier. Shit, order her a Sprite just in case she can't drink it straight. dude, you could be fucking her tonight, smelling like cheetos. Putting in no effort, and maybe out 20 bucks? Dude, even if you don't fuck tonight that's like pussy in the bank. Setup a booty call for later.

There's nothing like breaking a feminazi. And if you can turn her into a simple fuck buddy? That's a fucking win.

or, fuck it. make her cry. You're not even gonna get to see it.

it's only 20 bucks, and you know she's going to be looking good tonight.
Oh wow what a wonderful idea. :roll:

Sourdeez said:
Optimus-Crime said:
i do get why you're doing what you're doing, but it's not practical.
you won't be there for the reaction pics, but, since she knows your friends, she'll probably berate them and you'll get a good story out of that
th_shrug_n.gif

As much as I like to jive the next person Opt is correct. This crazy bitch knows your friends and now you have brought revenge on your friends as well. Then again maybe you just done really care about those friends, or they arnt the type to care x-x

if she goes off on people not involved she comes off as even more psychotic. I don't care, I went out of my way so this bitch wouldn't feel like a 3rd wheel, and get shit on for it, it's her turn to be shit on

edit: a couple of friends have already phoned me about this, she's playing the victim card to anyone within ear shot, it's like my own personal pathetic meme gone viral

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod