GR Survivor: Team Trololol - Night 5

schimmel

Rookie
After a few months of not really appearing on the boards a few members of GR got quite concerned over whereabouts of two veteran posters, JCD and Tigerlilly. They knew that earlier in the year Tigerlilly had decided that the internet relationship she was pursuing with JCD was no longer enough, and wanted him in person as well as on text, so she had flown out to Ireland to see him. This was some time ago, however, and since leaving she had not really made too much contact with her internet friends. Everyone thought that this was normal seeing as posters come and go on the site, but in the past few weeks HK-47, Keepithowitis, and Bretimus had all received cryptic messages from Tigerlilly and JCD indicating that they might be in trouble. They quickly assembled a team of ten other posters, and the Fearless Thirteen set out to find their comrades. The question of how to get to Ireland was answered quickly; commandeer Duke Ferris’ private jet.

Meeting up outside of the secret private headquarters of the GameRevolution website, they used their skills acquired from playing many different espionage games and quickly bypassed the ninjas that were hired to guard the compound. This was no easy task however, and many a cardboard box was wasted in their sneaky plot. Nevertheless, with the blueprints of the entire area that Hlallu had downloaded onto his iPad, they found the jet’s hangar in minimal time. Once there, they realized that none of them had any knowledge of how to get inside the plane let alone fly it. That’s when UghRochester stepped up, producing his Splinter Cell lock-pick that he had won in a previous Haiku Friday challenge posed on the site. Who’d have thought that we could win something from a gaming site that’s practical in the real world? Thought Green_Lantern as Ugh went to work. A couple minutes later and the door was opened, and everyone snuck onto the plane.

The second they were on the plane they all began comparing gaming experience. They needed to know, who had the most playing time on Flight Simulator. With over one hundred and fifty hours, Lien was chosen to fly the plane. Things were looking up for the Fearless Thirteen; they had their plane and were about to be well on their way to rescuing two of their friends.

A couple hours into flying Kingg5 noticed that one of the engines on the plane was smoking. Before anything could even be said the engine caught on fire and exploded, sending the craft spiraling down towards a small island. Using all his Flight Sim knowledge, Lien steered the plane to crash into the water and none of the passengers were harmed. They used their seat cushions as rafts and one by one made it to land. The first night was hard, but they all got through it together. Getting food, water, and some even building a shelter. It was during this first night, around the campfire, that UghRochester started humming the Trololol song to himself. 1000_Squirrels, who had been in shock until now, looked at him with frustration. “How can you hum that at a time like this?â€

Being the domesticated married man that I am I'm going to make some utensils for cooking and eating (we're talking salad forks, slotted serving spoons...everything, let it be known Trololol is cultured), needles for stitching up gashes, and weapons.

For Link, I forge a sword and shield. And for Green_Lantern, I forge a ring...and a rudimentary spear to actually, you know, kill stuff.

"Now get me some food stuffs with which to make the munchies."

That's all well and good, sir, and in time it will all come, but for now I'll let you choose two of those things (the eating utensils will count as two things because you want to make a lot of them). Should you like to not make weapons you can just do some utensils and needles, etc. Remember, you have another blacksmith...

Alright, I'm still pretty fuzzy on the rules, but I think I got them down.

Since there's no food since the hunters haven't hunted and don't have weapons, I'll make a few spears and axes (or throwing axes, if you want to be awesome). That'll be my 2 moves for today.

@Schimmel, can we make blowguns if the doctor is willing to create poison? ^_^

I'm not eating food that we poisoned, just saying.

Well, since miak stole the weapons portion, and I'm going to make my cooking supplies and utensils.

I didn't think about the doctor making poison, but if he wants to he is more than welcome too. It IS something that a doctor would do.

Also, I didn't mention this before, but there is no immunity challenge for day 1. I want everyone to at least survive to day 2. The second that day 2 begins there will be a challenge

I'll make a shelter just in case of bad weather, and gather wood for a campfire.
Gathering wood for a campfire is needed right? How else would cooks cook food?

Ok, as a doctor, I wish to heal Green_Lanturn, because we need some more gathering right now. Miak I have you next time.

As for hunting, let's go for some Mobli....I mean, boar. I am sure there is plenty of pork on this here island, hell, look at LOST. So lemme get the sword and shield and start hunting and chasing.

Man, doctor and hunter, I feel like I am Jack and Locke at the same time.....

UghRochester said:
I'll make a shelter just in case of bad weather, and gather wood for a campfire.
Gathering wood for a campfire is needed right? How else would cooks cook food?

Ugh, how will you build a shelter without any tools? Just saying...

If I can't make a shelter because miak and Bretimus used their moves today, can I gather more accessories?

yes. You can do two actions per day, and I let you choose what those are. You can do the same action twice if you like

I'll gather some water, since boar meat can be kinda dry and we need something to quench our thirst.

With the whole camp working together team Trololol looks to be prosperous. Everyone is happy and healthy with full stomachs and wet whistles. Bretimus beams when they commend him on his good work making cooking and eating utensils, and they’re so shiny you can see your reflection in them! With a fire burning to keep away strange animals everyone in the camp decides that although they didn’t get a shelter built they should be alright for one night, and find the softest bit of sand they can find to go to sleep on. But all is not well at the camp of Trololol…

That night while they’re sleeping a terrible thunderstorm comes out of nowhere, waking everyone up and extinguishing their camp fire. The rain pours so hard that Links fears a flash flood is coming, and urges everyone to get to higher ground. They race into the jungle, taking as many supplies as they can grab with them. Once inside the jungle everyone is so exhausted and scared that they decide to create a nightwatch.

Nightwatch will consist of 2 members of the group alternating shifts. This job will not leave you exhausted, but you may be cranky and irritable tomorrow morning because of it. Because of this, I am thinking of a number between one and one hundred. The two members farthest from the mark will be the ones to take the shifts. PM me your guesses and once I have received all the votes I will tell you who is taking which shift.

Night 1

man, its already night and i didnt get to do anything.. If i have to do night watch imma make some poison

Well I'm a little upset because I predicted there was going to be some bad weather to ruin the night, but i'm hoping that our blacksmiths will learn from this event tomorrow in hopes of having shelter.

Remember to use italics guys, there is no speaking in this thread at night. Also, pester Green_Lantern to give me his number so I can tell you who the unlucky few are

Alright, seeing as Green_Lantern has still not given me a guess, he automatically loses. The number was 73, meaning Urban also loses. Because Urban actually made a guess he gets to take first watch so he won't be too sleepy the next day because he'll be able to rest second. Enjoy the night, folks

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod