GR Survivor: Team Trololol - Night 5

The day slowly turns to night and the members who started tracking the drag marks still haven't returned. As you all know the area isn't safe to wander around in after dark, so a separated Team Trololol begins to make camp. Those of you who followed the drag marks, PM me so I know which ones you are. Those of you who stayed at camp, PM me the member you want to get rid of. That's right, another double elimination night. The catch -- you can only vote for someone who is in camp.

Night 5

The sun rises on what was once the camp of Team Trololol, but unfortunately it's now abandoned. While UrbanMasque slept, waiting for the rest of their team to come back, the Others came and took him and offered him up to their island god.

Meanwhile, Bretimus, Links, and Green_Lantern resumed their tracking. It wasn't long before they ran directly into HK-47, Squirrels, and Lien.

"Ahh! It's a Japzillian!" Screamed HK, and readied his weapon for an all-out battle.

"Calm down," shouted Bretimus. "We're here tracking down the Others. They took Ugh a couple nights ago and we figured it was the best way to get him back."

"No shit," said Lien, "that's exactly what we're doing too. We figure we can take them out as long as we have the element of surprise!"

"Well, we could probably do this all better if we worked together." Said Links, with blood stains on his chin.

"What's up with that guy?" asked HK

"For some reason he's really been into drinking rabbits' blood lately. I have no idea why" explained Green_Lantern.

10000_Squirrels, who had been quiet until now, suddenly spoke up, "you three seem trustworthy! I do believe we should work together. Let's start building a camp!"

"But what do we call ourselves?" questioned Bretimus

"Why team JUGGERNAUT!" shouted HK

"No, too Marvel..." replied Links. "How about team VENGEANCE!"

And thus, the merge happened. Two opposing forces are now one. Good luck, folks.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod