Outbreak 2013 THE END

NIGHT TIME

Sightless and De-ting worked on Brett all day and were able to keep him alive. As De-ting finished up he could see Brett was trying to say something. De-ting moved in close to try to make out what he was saying... It was too faint, de-ting moved closer....closer.... Suddenly Brett stood up and screamed.

"Where's my foot?" Brett yelled.

The group took a sigh of relief, looks like he'll be ok for now.

"Sorry man," said Matt. "Looks like your gangnam style days are over."

With the road cleared, the group contonued on heading east. Next stop was the coast, they would be making their way to a small town a long the ocean line. But what would they do first when they got there?

A) find a boat
B) find a supermarket
C) find an abandoned house

A) Find a boat - 1 vote
B) Find a supermarket - 6 votes
C) Find an abandoned house - 3 votes

CHAPTER 3: Crawford
DAY 6

The RV had finally made it to the coast. They could see the ocean and knew their safety was out there on the water. But first they needed supplies. With Madster behind the wheel he turned into a nearby supermarket. The RV puttered as it pulled up to the front doors.

"That's it" Maddy said turning off the engine. " We're officially out of fuel."

"Well she got us to the coast" Lien smiled. "Just be thankful for that."

Gunner stood up and head for the exit. "We'll find more fuel" he said.

"Yeah, let's see what we got in the supermarket" Jim said also eager to get out.

The scavengers and mercenaries entered the supermarket trying to be as quiet and careful as possible. The first thing they noticed was the store was completely cleaned out and there was nothing left. The sounds of someone rummaging through shelves could be heard down another aisle. Expecting it to be a zombie, the group approached the aisle over with caution. Matt peeked over and saw someone with an orange hoodie around its head searching the aisle. Matt raised his gun when he suddenly heard it speak.

"Don't shoot". Turning around to face the group they could see she was a young woman. "You Crawford bastards!" In her hand was a deadly hook.

"Crawford?" GL said puzzled. "Who or what is that?"

"Nice try, but you won't-" She stopped in mid sentence. She could see out side to the front of the store there was Brett hoping around on foot. "Whoa, you guys really aren't from Crawford."

"No we're not" said Affen. "Now how about you tell us your name and what exactly is this Crawford?"

"The name's Molly, and Crawford is a barricaded society within this town. They're the ones who stripped this town clean. If you came here lookin for supplies your shit outta luck."

"But we need a boat!" Affen said back to her.

"Yeah well good luck with that genius. Everything is in Crawford, And these aren't exactly the type of people you want to reason with. They kill any out siders who go near their walls. Their perfect society also has no room for the sick or elderly. That's how I knew you all weren't with them. Your friend there, Mr. hop scotch, he would have just been executed on sight."

"That's not how we do things." Said Jim.

"Yeah, well, good luck."

Before anyone could talk her into staying she jumped up onto a shelf and lept up to an open window near the ceiling.

DOCTORS
Brett is doing ok but he still needs some antibiotics out of a medkit.

MERCENARIES
Affen has no ammo. It appears there may be something of use at the back of the store but there are zombies back there. Two of you need to clear it out.

SCAVENGERS
MADSTER you're a scavenger. Once the mercs clear out the back of the store, You can collect food for Brett, ammo for Affen and a medkit for a doctor.

FOOD RATIONS
Once a scavenger brings you food you can feed everyone.

SHELTER
When in doubt, know your way out. Barricade the exit door at the supermarket to prevent more zombies from sneaking in today.

Well all right, time for the ol- 1-2-3 tap!

That means I put the gun down my pants and thrust my shots at the zombies. BOOM!

I helped clear the back of the store.

zombieland_rule22.jpg

No wiser words can be said.

I make sure to Booby trap and barricade the exit route giving protection and an accessible escape route!

NIGHT TIME

The group managed to gather some supplies to get them through the day. But there was nothing left and the entire town was picked clean. If they wanted to make it out onto the water their only chance was to get their supplies from Crawford. But how to do it?

A) Attack them
B) Sneak in
C) Reason with them

A) Attack them - 1 vote
B) Sneak in - 7 votes
C) Reason with them - 2 votes

And to those asking via PM, yes I'll post the alternate scenarios at the end of the game. You're almost there guys!

DAY 7

The group decided it would be safer to sneak in to Crawford and steal a boat along with any other supples. They devised a plan throughout the night involving sneaking underground through the sewers and coming up near the beach within the guarded community. Surely they would find something there.

Brett had to stay behind so he waited in the RV, a doctor would also wait with him to keep him safe. Before anyone could even begin this quest people needed to eat. Brett had to dish out the food and give his group the strength to undergo this mission.

Once everyone had been fed, the plan was as follows. Two men were guarding a tower near the beach. Two mercenaries would take them out and the group would pop out from the sewers and sneak over to a shack located off the beach, inside was one patrol man who the third Merc could take out.

In the shack were a large amount of supplies. Lots of food, lots of medicine and a boat the group could use to escape in...

DOCTORS
One of you must volunteer to stay behind with Brett. The other will volunteer to join the quest into Crawford.

MERCENARIES
Two of you must clear the guard tower first. Then the third must clear the nearby shack.

SCAVENGERS
Once the Mercs have killed the guards, gather up as much as you can. One of you grab all the food, one of you grab all the ammo, and the third grab all the medicine.

FOOD
People are starving. They're waiting on you before they can go to Crawford.

SHELTER, MECHANIC, BOAT GUY
Once everything is done, get the boat out on the water where you'll meet up with Brett and the other doc.

Important
You all need to wait on some food before doing anything.

Once we're in i'll grab the food, someone else grab the medicine and then whoever gets the ammo distribute it right away between the 3 mercs.

Affen or Matt, which one of you is more versed in the ways of Solid Snake? That's who should take out the shack, just don't forget your cardboard box.

I'll go to the tower.

Oh man, I am so feeding you guys. I'm going to feed you til you can't remember the gnawing hunger in your belly. It's a cracker and cheese pack. Yup, that's it.

Green_Lantern said:
Affen or Matt, which one of you is more versed in the ways of Solid Snake? That's who should take out the shack, just don't forget your cardboard box.

I'll go to the tower.

I'm Solid Snake and......Splinter Cell guy - all in one bitch!

[I'll help take out the tower also[/b]

So I'm left with the shack. Rookie always gets the toughest jobs huh?

Slither towards the shack like a sexy snake.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle