Outbreak 2013 THE END

All right! let's give this van some M-M-M-MONSTER TRUCK WHEELS!
monster-truck.jpg

Don't use the medkit on me as long as we still have all of our docs around. Not worth it, imo.

I'm not opposed to going west, but I think that if we make it to the ocean, I'm hoping it will at least force zombies in on us from one direction, then we can start a forest fire. Well, assuming there's no cruise ship of zombies waiting for us... And zombies can't swim, can they? Can they? Or maybe people who are swimming drown, then turn into zombies, then... oh my god.

Fuck it -- go east. Plus it sounds more exciting. More action. Will we encounter nude zombies? Just asking. I have no idea what's wrong with me. :]]]

cyberjim2000 said:
Madster's the go to guy for tires and tire related accessories. Let's go!
Aight. Can i keep my hammer in case there's zombies up there, though?
Not for them, mind. I just think if we're running away and i bonk you, they'll go for the easier meal letting me get away.

Us mercs could learn a few things from you maddy...how would you like to be an intern?

You'll be our bitch at first - be warned. Our new merc is feisty!

NIGHT TIME

As the sun began to set the group finally came to a decision.

"So then it's settled" said Matt to the group. "We take the I92 East and head for the coast."

Lien got out from under the RV. "She's good to go!"

Affen looked a little confused. "That looks nothing like your artist conception... In fact it looks the exact same."

"Hey Rome wasn't built in a day!" Lien shrugged. "Now where's Brett? I'm starving."

"yeah where is he?" Madster asked. "I haven't seen him all day-"

"HEEEEEELP" screamed a voice from out in the woods. The group ran to investigate.

To their horror, the found a zombie on the ground chewing on Brett's foot. GL quickly aimed and blew the zombie's head clean off.

"What the hell happened???" Gunner asked.

Brett was terrified. "I came out to take a leak and... and it was hiding in the grass!"

The group had a tough call to make. What were they going to do about Brett???

A) Shoot him
B) Bring him back to the RV and worry about it when he turns
C) Cut off his foot and remove the bite in hopes it'll save him

A) Shoot him - 2 votes
B) Bring him to the RV - 1 vote
C) Cut off his foot - 6 votes

This might hurt a little Brett...

CHOP! Brett's foot was sliced off, after a few screams he blacked out and was carried to the RV. The screams had attracted zombies who crept out from the shadows within the dark woods. The group piled in the RV and took off as fast as they could.

NEW OBJECTIVE: Head to the coast
DAY 5

Sightless and De-Ting looked after Brett all through the night.

"How is he?" asked Madster.

"He's stable for now" said Sightless taking off her bloody latex gloves.

"But with out ze meds, ze's dead" said De-Ting. " Or ze vill be ze zoombie."

Lien stood up and put his hand to his forehead. 'For Christ Sake speak English Doc!"

"He means," Sightless cut in, "if we don't get any more supplies he'll die, assuming of course removing the bite stopped the spread of infection."

"We know you come back no matter how you die,"Jim wondered. "Maybe bites aren't as bad as we thought?"

"But Bites kill you!" said GL.

Jim turned to GL, "but we removed the bite! What if it works?"

"We don't know shit!" GL snapped.

It was then they all begin to feel the RV slow down. GL walked up to Matt who was behind the wheel.

In front of them was a huge pile up of cars on the road. In order to continue to the coast they had to clear the way.

DOCTORS
You both need to work on Brett to save his life, you have no medkits.

MERCENARIES
All three of you need to go out and push some cars off the road. you can't continue until all 3 of you chip in to do the job.

SCAVENGERS
Search the cars for supplies, either a medkit, ammo or food. It is recommended two of you find a medkit each for De-Ting and Sightless.

FOOD RATIONS
Looks like you're not doing so good Brett. You keep the food in a safe but fortunately you can whisper someone the combo and they can feed everyone. It is recommended you give Lien the code.

MECHANIC
IF Brett whispers you the code, you will have access to 6 pieces of food you can choose who eats. Everyone is starving.

Give a medkit to sightless

Whisper to Bret: Shhh... shh... shhh... if you don't quit your fussin', I'll scavenge up a giant salt lick block. You don't want me to find a giant salt lick block.

Fooelz! Amputation vas ze vorst zing ve could do. Haz no vone paid attention? Yoo only turn vhen yoo die, und ze blood loss ze patient haz suffered could have keeled him.

Start phase vone of saving Bret.

Wait what's the shelter's job? should i come help push the cart? or should i whisper sweet nothing in brett's ear?

Massage Bret's leg I mean... er... whatever makes him feel better, I guess. With a medkit. Doctor magic.

By the way, I was sure that we had two med kits yesterday, and only one was used; we fixed GL. Shouldn't we have one left?

Lien, Brett told you the code to open the safe. These people are starving, some one needs to start handing out food.

Sightless, all the medical supplies were used through out the night.

I will join in to push some cars

Time to go to work boys >kisses biceps<

PS - Tingy, Daniel died because he got bitten on the neck, so I imagine most of us didn't want to "risk it"

Very well, I type in the "secret" code then i open the safe and let the bags of cheetos poor out like a flavor waterfall!

Who wants some cheesy stuffin'?

*starts throwing the food to everyone close to him.*

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod