4 of spades
4 of hearts

Used - Pair of 4's
3 of clubs
4 of clubs

Dan - High Card Ace
5 of diamonds
6 of diamonds

Since Used can only vote for Dan and Dan can only vote for Used their votes aren't needed. Bretimus, it is up to you who you want to bring into the finals with you. PM me who you want to leave.

NIGHT TIME

DAY 15

And with that Bret kicked out Used!

BANISHED MEMBERS
Mod-chip
Kapow
NickKmet
UghRochester
Rainemadia
Noritama
LinksOcarina
Green Lantern
Cyberjim2000
De-Ting
HK-47
Affen
Optimus Crime
MattAY
WickedLiquid
Gunner
Used44

So now the winners fate lies in the banished members. Who will they vote for?

Bretimus
The doctor

OR

Daniel
The blacksmith

All Banished members will now PM their vote for who they want to win. I'll reveal the winner once I get enough votes.

I recieved 15 votes out of the 17 banished memebers. The ones who didn't vote were Mod-Chip and Kapow so I won't hold my breath. Out of those 15 votes, a total of 14 people voted for Bretimus and only 1 voted for Dan.

So with almost a clean sweep the winner of Survivor 2012 is Bretimus_v2
Congrats man!

I hope everyone had fun. I've hosted Mafia and a number of showdowns but this is without a doubt the hardest game I've ran on GR. The hardest part was coming up with ways to make life harder for the group and keep the characters balanced where everyone needed to do something. But thankfully I had a list of banished members who I could bring back to keep them interested in the game and vote in the finale. I had a lot of fun writing the story, during Night Time I would usually write up the next day and set up the immunity challenge. Also, in case you guys couldn't figure it out, there was a reason Bret, Dan, Used, Matt and WL lasted so long. There was an alliance on the island and they were always voting for the same people. But there are no rules against that, I was actually hoping to see a second one formed. Thanks to HK, Green Lantern, Ugh, Nick, and all the other banished members I PMed during immunity challenges who didn't spoil it for the players.

Thanks to everyone for playing!

What are you talking about? Matt and WL were both eliminated in a tie when their alliance went to hell after Gunner won immunity. It was the night I PMed HK he would be returning and staying in a shelter that would be used as a prison.

You make one mistake and it's all anyone every cares about...

Now that I actually understand what you mean I'll clarify.

One night immuntiy was decided by the banished members. Your PM was for Matt but I accidentally wrote Bret. You PMed me and told me you voted for Matt and my reply was...

You did? Oh crap. I fudged up.

Well I'm looking over the PM's I'm getting and Matt isn't going to get booted off anyway. Sorry man!

You wanted Matt to be safe that night, but regardless of him not winning immunity he was safe regardless, so it was all good.

Please look over your PM's before you put words in my mouth.

Congrats, Wes! Fun game all the way. We were hoping another alliance would form too. We didn't even start ours until near the end.

Good job Bret. You kept Dan so you could win. Played like a true playa!

And awesome game Wes, I really really liked it! Thanks for all the hard work you put into it.

An alliance would explain why the obvious winner, me, was voted off, when that night Dan was the most likely to be, under any other circumstances.

Well played, losers, well played.

I won? I figured that when you said "Bret banished Used " that the phrasing would push public opinion in favor of Dan. It is good to be wrong sometimes , I guess.

Thanks for running this Wes. You rock!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle