SURVIVOR

I have to be moved by whoever owns the shelter? Or can I just move to a different shelter myself? I thought Mickey D's was gonna have a play pen.

The doctor is in, Wicked. Pull the hut curtain closed behind you.

1571472_o.gif

Coke and choco bar

I'm waiting for a sword.

And I'll pick two rocks even though battery and steel wool works like a motherfucker.

danielrbischoff said:
I have to be moved by whoever owns the shelter? Or can I just move to a different shelter myself? I thought Mickey D's was gonna have a play pen.
Builders are in charge of shelter arrangements. Now that Affen is gone the people in Mickey D's must endure whatever happens.

I will kill a rabbit with my bow and arrow and give it to Gunner

Also, a Battery and steel wool seems DAMN effective.

Giving Vitamins to
Bret
Used
Gunner
Matt
Daniel
Wicked

If watching reruns of Survivorman has taught me anything, it's to go with the trusty flint and steel method. Or was that Dual Survival... or was that Man vs. Wild? Uh-oh...actually, I think it was Dirty Jobs with Mike Rowe ...or was that How it's Made?

DAY 11 RECAP
-Wicked gathered water
-Gunner held on to his food
-Bret healed Wicked
-Matt killed a rabbit for Gunner
-OC gave out the last of the vitamins to six people
-Dan made a sword for Used
-Used hutned a boar for Gunner

NIGHT TIME
The group tried to get a signal fire going but it was Gunner who was able to get it started with his battery and steel wool. Since they were short on wood this was the last chance someone would see it. As the group went into there shelters Mickey D's looked like it was about to collapse. If only the group knew how this was going to play out tomorrow...

PM your vote, Gunner cannot be voted off

1st vote: Optimus Crime
2nd vote: Bretimus
3rd vote: Optimus Crime
4th vote: Optimus Crime
5th vote: Optimus Crime
6th vote: N/A
7th vote: N/A

With 4 votes, Optimus Crime has been banished.

DAY 12

Despite the fact a shelter was about to collapse, the group decided to get rid of one of the doctors. Mickey D's collapsed and the people inside were hurt pretty bad. Looks like Brett was going to have to make some difficult decisions.

Everyone moved into Hôtel du Howell. The pile of wood that was once Mickey D's could now be used for bundles of firewood. Looks like Gunner would have enough wood to last them till the end. And the signal fire would continue to burn each day until rescue came.

Hôtel du Howell
HUNTER - Used44
Weapons: Sharp stick, bow and arrow, sword

COOK– Gunner 37
Food: 2 rabbits, 1 boar
You now have unlimited wood

HUNTER- MattAY
Weapons: Bow and Arrow
Status: Hungry, broken leg (cannot perform a task until healed)

BLACKSMITH - danielbischoff

WATER GATHERER – WickedLiquid
Status: Hungry, broken arm (cannot perform a task until healed)

DOCTOR- Bretimus_v2
Both Matt and Wicked are unable to do anything due to broken bones.

BANISHED MEMBERS
Mod-chip
Kapow
NickKmet
UghRochester
Rainemadia
Noritama
LinksOcarina
Green Lantern
Cyberjim2000
De-Ting
HK-47
Affen
Optimus Crime

THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Mickey D's might be destoryed but what about The A Hole? There are six choices to make regarding what to do about this old shelter. Which one will you pick? Choosing the right action will keep you safe tonight!

-Chop it down for extra firewood
-Turn it into a game room
-Make it your new home along with another two people in the camp you want to live with
-Store all your food and supplies inside
-Turn it into a male strip club
-Turn it into a prison cell for any unwanted Banished members who come back

I'll chop up another boar for Gunner because why not.

Turn that A hole into a game room

Damnit, I was going to suggest the game room

Since I can't do anything I'll go with my second suggestion. Let's make it a storage room for our stuff.

The game room is surely the winner, if it isn't I'll be disappointed in you Wes!

I will say chop it down for more firewood though.

No, Dan, pick something else. If gameroom is the correct choice in the story then you won't win immunity anyway since Used picked it first.

Lets cook the boar and feed everyone

Lets turn it into a nice prison like Guantanamo Bay for all the A-holes that come back

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod