SURVIVOR

To recap today, everyone did their job except MattAY who was too injured to hunt for food.

NIGHT TIME

"So what are we gonna do about The A Hole?" Dan asked the camp
"We could chop it down into firewood!" MattAy suggested.
"Nah, I've already got enough wood." Gunner said pointing at the wreckage that once was Mickey D's."
"Why not use it to store our stuff?" Wicked suggested.
"Screw that! Let's make it a gameroom!" Used said.
The group liked that idea but suddenly they heard a noise amongst the bushes. Bret went over and saw HK lying in wait.
"Seriously?" Bret asked dragging HK out of the woods. "Don't you people ever stay banished? What do we do with him?"
"I've got an idea." Gunner said. "Stick him in The A Hole over night and if anyone comes back to screw us up we'll have a hostage."
The group locked HK in the other shelter and took shifts keeping watch through out the night.

PM your votes, Gunner is safe from being voted off.

"I gathered most of the wood for these guys and they up and vote me to die off the island? Nobody votes off HK and gets away unscathed, and to add to it, lock me up when I do make it back? Damn straight someone will pay. Time to stop the whispering monologue and break out of the slammer."

Through some sneaky devilry, HK was able to pry out some loose planks of wood without alerting the guard. Crawling out of the hovel they called a prison, he sneaked behind the guard and delivered a knee-shattering kick to his right knee. Unfortunately, it was the V2 Doctor, Bret. While Bret was down, he made his escape out of the camp.

1st vote: WickedLiquid
2nd vote: Matt
3rd vote: Daniel
4th vote: WickedLiquid
5th vote: Matt
6th vote: Bretimus

With a tie of 2 votes for WL and Matt, they have both been banished from the island.

DAY 13
HK escaped the camp, stealing a bunch of food, weapons and wounding Bret.
“Why do you guys keep coming back?â€

Make a sword for Used44.
Wario. He has the best balance of top speed, weight, and acceleration. You might be tempted to say Yoshi, but Yoshi can still get pushed around by the heavier kart racers.

Kill a boar for gunner. Let's have one last feast.

Yoshi once dodged a blue shell

peter_pan.jpg

The final four enjoyed a pleasant feast and then went into The A Hole to watch the Race! Who was gonna win???

NIGHT TIME

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhPcowXdL3g

And there you have it! Wario had a good race but in the end it was Yoshi who won!

1st place: Yoshi
2nd place: Wario
3rd lpace: Luigi
4th place: Toad

PM your votes, Used is safe from elimination

1st vote: Guunner
2nd vote: Gunner
3rd vote: Daniel
4th vote: Gunner

With 3 votes, Gunner has been banished from the island

DAY 14
Used, Dan and Bret; the three remaining survivors were just one step closer to victory. With Wicked gone everyone was starting to get dehydrated, Bretimus decided he would go off into the woods and find fresh water to gather for the group. And now that Gunner was gone, the group needed another cook. Daniel was no expert but he figured he would be able to feed everyone.

Hôtel du Howell
HUNTER - Used44
Weapons: Sword

COOK - danielbischoff
Food: None
Wood: Unlimited
Stauts: Dehydrated
You are now a cook

WATER GATHERER- Bretimus_v2
You are now a Water Gatherer

BANISHED MEMBERS
Mod-chip
Kapow
NickKmet
UghRochester
Rainemadia
Noritama
LinksOcarina
Green Lantern
Cyberjim2000
De-Ting
HK-47
Affen
Optimus Crime
MattAY
WickedLiquid
Gunner

THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
Time to play Poker! I’ll PM each of you two cards. At the end of the day I’ll reveal the flop, turn and river. Whoever has the best hand wins immunity.

In order to give a little more control to the player there is a twist. You can choose to keep the two cards I’ve PMed you or ask for a swap. If you ask for a swap I will send you another 2 cards that you must use. You only get to swap once and once you do there is no going back, if you want to stick with what you have then you don’t need to say anything.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod