Cooked the rabbit and fed 5 people

Lien (Doctor)
Healed Keepithowitis

BlackStar (Doctor)
Did not heal anyone

The immunity Challenge
Rekkie7: Jack of Clubs
Tylzen: Ace of Spades

I asked you guys to pick a card. Ace of Spades isn’t a card, it’s a song from Motorhead, Queen of hearts isn’t a card either, it’s a character from Alice in Wonderland. The correct one is, Jack of Clubs!

White team wins immunity! And congrats to Rekkie for not only picking the right card but actually figuring it out! Well done!

NIGHT TIME

"So my choices are between

Ace of Spades
Queen of Hearts
Jack of Clubs

Well obviously the first two arn't even cards. The first is a song by Motorhead, and the second is a character from Alice in Wonderland.

So since you asked to pick a card...by the process of elimination and immense logic...I vote for

Jack Of Clubs"

I really didn't think that was going to work.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
...I don't get it. Ace of Spades and Queen of Hearts are still cards. They just have other famous instances when they were mentioned...
Regardless, the correct card was jack of clubs and I came up with this thinking nobody would get it.

Hey the ace of spade should of been the immunity card!

Either way, Nice going Rekkie!

Now to go to sleep...

Their's nothing to get, just my crazy way of picking the right card while I wrote the story for that day :p

Day Five

The team awoke in their shelter and was ready for another day of hard work and bad luck. But nothing could prepare them for today… All their weapons were stolen!!! But by whom? Could it have been somebody on the black team? Or someone else on the island that they were unaware of??? And to top it off, it looked like the Boar shortage would last for another two days!

White team
Rekkie7 (Blacksmith)

HK-47 (Blacksmith/Cook)
1 red fish

NES man (Blacksmith)

Kapow (Hunter/Shelter)
weapons: none
Boars cannot be hunted for today

Keepithowitis (Hunter)
weapons: none
Boars cannot be hunted for today

Used (Water Gatherer)
Sick from contaminated water
Cannot perform a task until healed

Wes (Wood Gatherer)
Weapon: None

Flaming Tiki God (Cook)
One yellow fish

Lien (Doctor)

BlackStar (Doctor)

Immunity Challenge
BlackStar: It’s time for the second game of Rock, Paper, Scissors, good luck!

Oh no! No more boars! But i want Porc chop and mash potato and graaavvvyyyy :cry:
And that weapon being stolen buisness, It Has to be the black team! Cos' you know... they're like ... well... black?... I'm not racist!

Meanwhile... Used, you have peeing problems hey? My guess is that water contamination has just formed a kidney stone! And every one knows the treatment! *Pulls out syringe*
OK so now pull your pants down and bend over!

Na-Hun!... bend over the OTHER side :wink: . It'll hurt when you masturbate for a while...

Heals Used
Today's word is Trimix Injection! :D

Hey... Blackstar... looks like you can lay down and relax...

The lumberjack is back with more wood for us all to enjoy in it's woody goodness.

edit, oh crap I can't get any wood cause I have no axe :cry:

Nooo Shaprie, Long Pointy and Shootie :(

Makes Wes an Axe, it's name is "Army of Orcs", it has a +5 dps enchant during mornings so it's very good at getting rid of morning wood.

Now take your army of orcs and cut down some trees.

I know I don't have any wood, but I do have a fish, and nobody's hungry...

SO TODAY I'M AUCTIONING OFF THE FISH!
1st three people people to sex me up win! And I want some genuine passion!!

Well...get to it!

Ah! Glad I checked back in here.

Here is your wood FTG, don't forget where you got it!! :wink:

Okay, Wes's got wood.

FTG and HK have fish. FTG, I doubt the fish will stay good another day so you might aswell cook it up and prevent us from getting hungry.

HK, on the one hand you've a fish that will go off if you don't cook it. on the other hand our hunters could do with some more weapons so they can cook more meat...that's a tough one. But since we arn't hungry and FTG is cooking for us I suggust making a bow & arrow or spear for Keepithowitis. Swords arn't of much use for us while we can't hunt boars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle