Survivor: The White Team

GhostTrip

Rookie
Here are the basic rules to the game.

1) Do not delete the PM I sent you all. If you are confused about what you are to do, read your PM. If something still confuses you, PM me and I’ll help you out.

2) You can only perform one task per day. If you try to make two weapons, or catch two animals, or heal two people, etc, your second action will be ignored.

3) Each day someone from your team will be selected for the immunity challenge. If that person does not take part in the challenge it will result in an automatic defeat from your team. If you are defeated, you all must send me a vote via PM on who you want to kick off your team during nighttime. The next day the votes will be counted and that person will be kicked out of the game. In the event of a tie, and two people have the same number of votes; they will both be kicked off! So make sure to strategize and form alliances in PM if you want to stay alive.

4) Once one team is down to four players, they will merge with the other team and it will become every man for himself.

5) Each day and night will last approx 24 hrs.

If you have any other questions, be sure to ask and I’ll help you out.

SURVIVOR – Day One

What once was a beautiful glorious ship was now nothing but a sunken catastrophe lying on the ocean floor. What could have caused this cruise ship to sink? Maybe it was the horrendous thunderstorm? Maybe it was the curse from pirate ghosts told in legend? Or maybe the captain Chris Crime was just drunk off his ass and didn’t notice the ship hit an iceberg and was starting to sink.

Regardless, 24 people survived. They had managed to escape using the lifeboats and came across a deserted island. It was their only salvation from the deadly sea so they took refuge upon it.

However, there was a slight problem. During the day and a half on the sea, the survivors began talking politics. Half the group thought McCain should win while the other half was supporting Obama. This of course led to a huge debate and by the time they had reached the island the two had separated themselves into two teams: The White team and the Black team. The two teams took over opposite sides of the island.

“Great, now we can finally get some work done!â€

The powers that be are being assholes.

The told me that Mafia had to go to RPG. I had to beg to keep registration in Misc (no one else would register for Mafia if the topic were in RPG. No one checks RPG...)

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
The powers that be are being assholes.

The told me that Mafia had to go to RPG. I had to beg to keep registration in Misc (no one else would register for Mafia if the topic were in RPG. No one checks RPG...)

A) If the other mods hate it so much it will go back.

B) As soon as people realize we are playing all forum games in here (which makes sense) they will come here to register... seriously...

C) When did I become Kapow's lover?

Well, I don't have a problem with the games in RPG. But nobody comes in here, so how are people supposed to know the game started? I already spent a lot of time setting it up, I don't want to have to send out 23 PM's telling peolpe the game is in here...

I made a topic... Also, if you want all the clutter in this topic removed I'll do it for you.

Like I said, I tried to catch you before you made these topics, I was too late.

It's cool, I made an FYI in Misc for people like me who are blind when it comes to sticky threads.

But yeah, let's just focus on the game from here.

Thanks HK!

Now that I've got an axe, I'll go into the woods and gather some wood.

*brings wood back for our group and gets a fire going*

I make a sword for kapow.

It's got a greater beast slaying enchant so it glows red. I call it "Sharpie".

StalfrosCC said:
C) When did I become Kapow's lover?

well then wtf was last night all about?!?!?

actually someone put a filter to change st_al (without underscore) to lover, i saw something similar in another topic, i would expect this to be your doing but you don't seem to have any idea, or you're messing with me.

o and i kill a boar with sharpie and give the boar to FTG

o aaaaaand.... Raine is cook and hunter?

I'm gon' cook us some boar. How 'bout dat, y'all? Good lawd have mercy, y'all some hungry folks up in here. But this ain't nuthin' like dem chitlins granmama'ndem used to make. But they don't know nothin 'bout that, do they BlackStar?

yay for food. Good work team. Now all we need is some lipstick for the boar and we can make it look like our idol.... Well... Vice-idol.

Well... Since BlackStar got FTG covered, I'll help Used! :D Hopefully he'll be healed before the poison becomes diarrhea or something...

Bend over and cough, yeah that's right... bend over... It'll be over quick... Guess you shouldn't of eaten them berries, hey?

Heals Used

PS: my god... Why am I a doctor? I don't even know what hepatitis B is! Do we have to amputate the prostate?
I guess the bright side is i won't be kicked out the island on the first night... right?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod