SURVIVOR

Wes

Rookie
One hot summer day a Cruise ship was sailing through the Pacific Ocean. On the ship were members of Game Revolution who were invited to a two week all-paid cruise just for being loyal members to the website.

Unfortunately, the cruise ship was off course and collided into some unseen rocks. The ship tore open and people ran for the lifeboats. Only 19 people survived as their lifeboats washed up on a deserted island.

Among these 19 people were

Blacksmiths
005326.jpg

The Blacksmiths create weapons and repair weapons for anybody who needs one.

Hunters

Hunting_Camouflage.jpg

The Hunters hunt food for the camp. The hunters cannot hunt if they do not receive a weapon from a blacksmith. The animals they hunt for will depend on what weapons they have.

Cooks

large_Chef%20Ramsay%20watches%20the%20Red%20team.jpg

They cook the food given to them from the hunters. Not all the food that is caught can feed everyone so the cook decides who will eat what. If some people don’t eat they will starve to death. A cook cannot start a fire without first receiving wood from a lumberjack.

Lumberjacks

lumberjack-e1286916742245.jpg

Provides a wood bundle to those who need it. The lumberjacks can only gather two bundles of wood each day and decides who gets a bundle. They cannot gather wood unless they have an Axe from a BlackSmith.

Builders

bob.jpg

In charge of building and maintaining shelter. They cannot build anything without first receiving wood.

Water Gatherer

003osc_will_ferrell_024.jpg

Provides water for the group. Each Water gatherer must pick six people who will get water each day. If people do not receive water, they will eventually dehydrate and then die.

Doctors

abc_wwyd_act3_101119_wg.jpg

Patches up and fixes those who are injured in the camp. If some people are not healed from their wounds they will eventually die!

As they washed up on the deserted island Green Lantern noticed a sharp stick he could use to catch a fish! Meanwhile Nick had a broken his leg from the shipwreck and Mod-Chip was nauseous from the waves at sea. Noritama also happened to have a nasty cut on his face and needed stitches badly.

They began to work together in order to survive this nightmare.

DAY 1

HUNTER - Green Lantern
Weapons: Sharp Stick

HUNTER - Used44
Weapons: None

HUNTER - MattAY

LUMBERJACK - HK 47

LUMBERJACK- LinksOcarina

COOK– Gunner 37
Wood: None

COOK - Rainemaida

COOK - Noritama
Status: Suffering from cut on face, unable to perform a task until healed.

BLACKSMITH - NickKmet

BLACKSMITH - De-Ting

BLACKSMITH - Kapow

BLACKSMITH - danielbischoff

BLACKSMITH – cyberjim2000

BUILDER – UghRochester

BUILDER– Affen

WATER GATHERER – WickedLiquid

WATER GATHERER – Mod Chip

DOCTOR - Bretimus_v2

DOCTOR – Optimus Crime

THE IMMUNITY CHALLENGE

Whoever gets this right will be safe from being voted off during night time.
I have picked a number between 1-100. Whoever is closest (without going over) wins immunity.

Stickied.

Out of the six people I can give water to, I'll give it to 3 of our injured, and give the other 3 bottles to random people
-Noritama
-NickKmet
-Mod-chip
-Used44
-Bretimus
-De-Ting

Immunity Challenge guess: 13

Raine, you now have a fish to cook, once you receive a bundle of wood you can cook it and then choose who gets to eat the fish.

I'm sure once this day is over after 24 hours people will get the hang of how the game works.

Thanks for the bow and arrow, Daniel. I'm going to light it on fire and shoot it into the air real quick.

AE9ADF2A-1584-473A-BB31-9468BBFED6E4-31766-00001F603BF7430B.jpg

E982EDD9-6D8B-4F7B-A1A9-DD63BBBA9323-31766-00001F6044286F57.jpg

5C09A34C-B58F-4918-814E-35803F60C89F-31766-00001F604AEF4154.jpg

Ok, fine. I'll hunt for a rabbit and give the meat to Gunner (the pelt I save and turn into a disgusting hat).

Noritama said:
I'm bleeding! BLEEDDING!
Perdón, mang. Nosotros have the cookies, pero we need, how you say, [while snapping his fingers]...agua? Sí. We. need. clean. water.
[strokes finely quaffed mustache]
...ehh...Yo no sé if I can heal nausea, so Heal Noritama.

vote para la inmunidad: # 29

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod