Survivor: The White Team

G was Sesame Street's letter of the day! How could that fail me?!

g_oscar.gif

Yeah, it is a tough question.
We don't know who will pick up a role that we lose.

So far we've need both doctors so can't afford to let Blackstar or Lien's roles fall into the hands of someone who does another critical function.

Now that kapow has hunter/shelter, we need him to keep the shelter going when required and hunt on the other days. We can't afford to only hunt on those days so we'll need to keep keepithowitis.

If we lost our Wood/Water gatherers it would mean whoever picked up that role would be unable to do any other function that day. Both seem to be roles we need active every day.

So really this points to the cooks and blacksmiths. So far we've gone by without getting hungry (this may differ tomorrow due to not eating today) with just 1 cook as Rain has been away...er knocked out on the beach.

Our hunters have a few weapons now, we still need some blacksmiths to keep them repaired but we can do without 3.

So we should be looking to cut 1 of these 5

Rekkie7 (Blacksmith)
HK-47 (Blacksmith)
NES man (Blacksmith)
Flaming Tiki God (Cook)
Rainemadia (Cook)

If we cut a cook this time then cut a blacksmith next time or visa versa. When we are down to 2 blacksmiths and 1 cook we'll have to rethink our plan.

Thoughts?
I know it would be more tactical to do this over PM between us but remember if we screw this up and get a tie vote then we lose 2 people.

My defense:
I'm around, and check the boards very often. My role as a blacksmith means that I need to be one of the first ones to act if a hunter weapon or woodgather axe is broken or lost, so it's good that im always around lately.

Currently, the blacksmith is the least useful position, seeing as we have two (one and a half?) hunters and three blacksmiths. The problem with that is look who we have at blacksmith... Rekkie, HK, and NESman. They're all on all the time, maybe NES less than the others, but they definitely help everyone else and contribute to our strategy. I'd say MAYBE cut NES, but it's up to all of you.

With that list, I'd narrow it down to Nessie and Raine.
Nessie has admitted on some other topic that he's been kind of busy, and doesn't come around so much anymore. Raine has been a very infrequent poster here for a while.

Look at the job structure this way: A cook needs both a hunter and a wood gatherer to do his job. The Hunter, wood gatherer, and the shelter guy both need blacksmiths to do their jobs, I think, right?
It seems that the blacksmiths, are the most useful, but cooks like myself who are at the top of this pyramid, would probably get the least brought to them and would require less men doing the job, yes?

With this logic, I'd vote to cast Raine off the island...

I can't agrue with how you've narrowed it. You've been more active in this topic then Rain and you have fed us serveral times. I havn't seen Nes's other post but he hasn't taken action or attemped too since day 1.

Survivor turns us into bitches man :p I like these guys but we need to cut somebody and I think it's best done on role/activity then by personality.

So Rain first?
I'ld like to see what Used thinks, he's an important figure here.

I don't care if you guys post at night.

But strategic voting should be done in PM with those you've made an alliance with. Talking about it in public removes the element of surprise.

Flaming_Tiki_God said:
We're too nice to privately backstab. We want to do it in public, goshdarnit!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. But if them the rules, to the PMs we go.

Guys, I've formed an alliance with Ghost. It's impossible to vote me off now.

His healing was the last real action of the round so I guess he didn't have a chance. He should be right tomorrow pending deus ex machina.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod