GR Survivor: Team Trololol - Night 5

Since I was the spokesman for miak to be sacrificed, I feel I should come to decision of whether to bury him. I decide lets go and have a funeral.

miak757 said:
LinksOcarina said:
I think it would be appropriate to bury him, at the very least.

I mean, none of us are cannibals yet, and we still have some leftover rabbit, plus I guarantee I can get us some big game tomorrow.

EAT IT

Hey, you're dead, buddy. No more posting for you

After a long and grueling night you all wake up feeling a bit uneasy at hoe quickly convinced many of you were to hunt a member of your own tribe, and at how quickly you can die in the jungle without knowing your way around. Oh well, today is another day. I suppose you should get going on your funeral preparations...

Ugh gets the new title of Blacksmith from Miak
Links gets the title of Cook from Miak

Day 4

I'm going to use my sword and, Link style, toss it with a full health and energy and try to hit some tasty birds...doesn't matter what kind, it should be a nice change of pace from the lean meat.

Also, I take a quick swig of water, to make sure I stay at 3 hearts.

*Chops off Maik's arm from the shoulder down, and brings it with him into the forest*

Let's see what I can catch with this as bait!

*Walks off to hunt*

I begin the day by going out and gathering any sort of fruit or berries that I find (other than the poisonous ones of course) then cook the bird Links brought back from his hunt.

And eat and drink.

I'm going to eat and drink, so I have energy to make my new sword! I'm going to gather some more firewood, our fire looks pretty low for few days of wood burning.

*walks back into camp with a wild boar slung over his shoulder, and slams it down in front of Bret*

Who wants dark meat?

As it gets later and later in the evening the remaining members of Team Trololol have still seen no sign of Thomas. They keep expecting him to wander out of the jungle at any moment, but they still have not seen that shadowy figure of doom approaching their campsite. This is because tonight, he is not coming. On the outskirts of your camp however, you do find an assortment of blankets made out of different furs of dead animals found on the island. On the top of the stack is a note that reads,
"Although I am not coming tonight don't begin to think I didn't forget about our agreement. Because of your failure to find Maik before he was killed by the jungle last night both sides will lose a member during the night. I want you to decide who that member will be, and then leave a note where you found the blankets for them to be taken in their sleep. Pleasant dreams, team Trololol."

There you have it, PM me your votes before the end of the night.

UghRochester
Miak757 - Deceased
Bretimus
LinksOcarina
Green_Lantern
UrbanMasque

Night 4

as you may have noticed I have stopped paying close attention to whether or not your tribe is hungry or thirsty. This is mainly because it's too much work to go through each post and make sure everyone has eaten and drank. Please continue to do so, but I will no longer monitor it.

Again, due to the fact that the boards are dead during the weekend, no updates until Sunday night/Monday. Voting will remain open.

As the sun rises the members of Team Trololol awake to obvious signs of struggle during the night. Quickly taking stock of who is actually in the camp, they notice that their greatest Batman fanatic – UghRochester – has been taken to be sacrificed. The odd thing is that this didn’t look like he went willingly. Throughout the campsite are signs of struggle; broken branches, disturbed sand, and torn clothing. Glancing off to the East, Bretimus notices a depression in the sand, as if someone had dragged Ugh out, to his doom. The drag lines look easily trackable, and your team has more than enough skill and weapons to follow them. Remember though, you still need to do your daily activities to survive. Maybe you just might be able to get the upper hand on these so-called “othersâ€

They might be showing exactly that. You just know that there are tracks that look like someone was dragged off. Follow them if you want...

Let me go, I got a sword and shield to use, plus my wits. I will hunt for these others if need be!

Lemme eat and drink real quick before I go, mmm...drumsticks and rabbits blood...delicious.....

After I eat and drink I decide to head out with Links so he isn't alone in the jungle. While out following the tracks I also pick any fruits or berries found along the way.

*talks from beyond the grave* schimmel, please reread your story again. Bretimus is correcting you because you said it looked as if Bretimus was drugged out to his doom
I think you meant to say Ugh :wink:

EDIT: Thanks for fixing, now I just get to sit back and read

Thanks for the edit. I was trying to figure out whether or not I could take actions today.

Ima go with GL, take a drink of water and eat any fruits and berries that he comes across. Let's find these "others".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod