The GR Awards of 2007!

i wouldnt take much notice of tht.

i only chose u because i didnt know the others well. and i rememeber u saying a few nobbish things. but i dont actually hate u, u seem pretty cool now.

plus its only a muck around.

All right, enough with the congratulations and thanks and all that humble cockamamy tripe:

Whoever voted for me as "most intelligent" is clearly lacking in the intelligence part. I cannot recall more than maybe a handful of truly intelligent posts I've made over the past year.

I'm with used. I DEMAND A RECOUNT.

SP I forgot to say before, I suppose you got the most intelligent poster award because you've already proven yourself as being intelligent through countless intelligent posts you've made.

Now, any more comments? I really want this topic to be something worthy to go into Archive.

Sam

Very nice, just read it, good work maca and all those that worked on it, very humorous to read. Should be archived.

Obviously maca should've won the most intelligent poster because he so often can pinpoint the motives behind many people's posts. Just look at how easily he figured malakian out!

*sigh* ok, i think thats a wrap sam.

ill end by saying that this was a fantastic awards populatity contest topic and look forward to next year paradox for all awards 2008. i have nothing else to say, so ill just take a small bow vote paradox. :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod