Best of GR: 2011 Finale!

Wes said:
^
Oh hush, at least you won something. 6 years and still squat! It's because I'm french, isn't it? Stupid Americans!

Good job Longo and congrats to Bret for winning the Oscar.

And I've only been back around for the past 2-3 months (for the first time in 2-3 years) and won something! It is ok, you'll be better one decade.

The previous line was delivered while giving the House face

the-house-face_652x938.jpg

Oh, and thank you. I love you all.

*Fixed

Now, I shall also require rose petals at my feet,scrubbers to wash the royal penis daily, a wife with breasts like casaba melons, a firm backside, and a large strawberry shake.

Oh my, I don't even have an acceptance speech ready. Fortunately, this is the internet, and I have time to compose one.

First, I would like to thank whatever search engine it was that brought me to the front page 10 or so years ago. While I don't remember the name, it would be a safe bet to say it was Yahoo's search engine, you know, back when Yahoo was actually a search engine. Regardless, it gave me an alternative to Cheat-CC, back before I discovered GameFAQs.

I'd like to thank the staff of GR throughout that time frame. Consistently entertaining reading material has drawn me to this site through those years, and as such, I was always present.

I'd like to thank the bug that crawled up my ass and finally drove me to sign up as a member of the community this year.

I'd like to extend a gracious and well deserved thanks to myself. Once again, I proved to myself that I am absolutely fucking awesome, with no true equal, and further advancing the conundrum of "Why don't I have a girlfriend?".

But most of all, I'd like to extend thanks to the community at hand. You have all provided me an interesting place with which to come and spout views that generally would get me shunned by the normal and idiotic public. While my welcome may have only been lukewarm, I now feel accepted, and you should all feel accomplished in recognizing my awesomeness, something the drones I attended the teenage de-education institution with failed to do.

In closing, I graciously and humbly accept the Best New Poster of 2011 award, and eagerly await spending this year with you all in the trenches.

StickyGreenGamer
Best New Poster 2011
And perhaps all time...

lol'd at the worst poster award. I rarely post, but when i do its dribble. I'm kinda flattered that my post are actually recognised. Thanks guys, or (longo) and good luck with your posting goals of 2010.

love how this is a thread full of the winners trying to live up to the awards they won with super clever well written posts, many accompanied with humorous photos :D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod