GR Awards: Twenty Twelve!

No shows forfeit and it goes to the runner up!

You'll probably have to steal something bigger to impress them, anyway, Wicked.

I really have to know what's it's like to play the role of peace keeper at least once around here so
Friends, friends! No need for quarrels. A good awards show all around. Congrats to you, Bret. You've proven your mettle year after year. But congrats to you, too, Icepick. You've proven yourself more than capable of being the people's champion. And Tigerlilly keeps her award. Her knitting was actually badass, and it was done in 2012. Awarding our talented members is a good thing. If anything we should nominate more GR users who share their talents on the boards, whatever that talent may be. So let us mark the end to the 2012 awards process with a promise to celebrate our individuality in this new year.

Wow, so that's what it's like, it fucking sucks. Fuck you guys, I should've won every award on that damned list.

Wow I've never won so many awards. Thanks guys.

And thanks Longo, even though you were on a power trip there.

Withholding the results because people were anxious is the definition of power trip ass hat.

At least our community was entertaining while we waited

Wes said:
Withholding the results because people were anxious is the definition of power trip ass hat.

I think that was just playful banter. He was away from home.

Actually, I withheld the results because I was quite literally on a trip, which meant I was several hundred miles away from my computer for a week with zero time to finish up the write up. I just said it was for other reasons because I thought it was funny how crazy everyone was.

I fully intended on getting them done the moment I got home, which I did, since my original plan to get them done beforehand was cancelled due to being too busy preparing for the trip. So, sorry about that.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'm a day from a week long vacation

Of course, he also said.

Longo_2_guns said:
I'll get it done in time.

But shit happens.

Good job, Longo. These were pretty funny. I know that doing a full write up like that can get pretty overwhelming.

And the other topics spawned by the wait were a blast. Thanks OC and others.

My faith in the GR Awards system, much like my faith in Mayan calendars, has been restored.

(March 8th, 2042... prepare yourselves)

Whoa hey I completely forgot that this year I hosted the 100+ page 'Name That Game' topic. Why the fuck did I not win Best Host?! Fuuuuuck thaaaat.

Optimus-Crime said:
My faith in the GR Awards system, much like my faith in Mayan calendars, has been restored.

(March 8th, 2042... prepare yourselves)
Actually, December 31 2099. That's when the calendar in Windows ends.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle