GR Awards: Twenty Twelve!

Longo_2_guns

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Another year goes by, and more pointless shit happens. But enough about that, what’s important is that I’ve finally constructed the best thing ever, a brand new Time Machine! And with it, I travelled through time to gather up the best celebrities possible on a struggling Time Mage’s salary, and got them to you right away. With that, I present to you the celebrity endorsed GR Awards: 2012!

Starting off is the ever popular Carrot Top’s Most Annoying Poster award. And the winner is:
De-Ting!
With his obnoxious, argumentative, and unfunny ways, he would be a perfect protégé into the world of prop comedy. It is recommended that you do this far, far away, however. Best of luck!

Next we have Bill Cosby’s Funny Man Award! This goes to:
BlackStar!
For the 30th year in a row, BlackStar takes home the gold. Or whatever the prize here is. Mr. Cosby suggests getting a cigar and making more wacky faces, as he claims that’s as good as it gets. Congrats!

After that we have the Tim “the Tool Manâ€

Go home, Longo. You're drunk.

You gave me this title, too. And you've refused to change it. I wanted it to be Frank after Rakon posted his dream.

Who's the real monster here? Not I...not I.

8m4Fy.jpg

credit to Rakon.

Oh whatever, Dan, I'll feel down if I want to! Aaaall the way down.

And thanks, Longo, for not writing me in to win those awards. I want my money back.

Was it half life 3 or duke nukem forever?

Id say it was more half life two episode one. good game but they really didn't need to take your crowbar away and make you restart gaining the same weapons.

Congratulations Ugh, You at least have my respect.

The GR community is like the world.
We could do some amazing good things together, You know if we could stop being dicks to each other for 5 minutes. :lol:

Haha nice work Longman, a good read!

Congrats to all who won - and to Bret, what is this four years in a row now?!

I think it's either 3 or 4, but I'm leaning towards 3. Nonetheless, I want my title changed to "The Japazilian Dynasty". And I don't know what's more exciting...being told I have more Fu than Shaq or having an award named after me.

Bretimus_v2 said:
I think it's either 3 or 4, but I'm leaning towards 3. Nonetheless, I want my title changed to "The Japazilian Dynasty". And I don't know what's more exciting...being told I have more Fu than Shaq or having an award named after me.

To be fair, a lot of things have more Fu than Shaq.

If tigerlilly doesn't come in and accept her award I'm stealling it and using it to show off to the hookers at Used's party.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod