GR Awards Twenty Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
You guys are a bit hasty here. He's polishing the list and double checking for bugs so it'll be a more enjoyable experience for everyone and there'll be no day one patches.

Longo > Nintendo, Bethesda, etc.

UghRochester said:
I'm just glad it's not a full .gif of Jason Mewes doing "The Tuck."

I'd actually considered looking for that, but after my 'can't un-see' bearfucking experience, I wasn't going anywhere near a search for 'guys tucking'.

And this year's greatest troll of the year goes to Longo for creating the thread which brought us bears fucking and a prolonged conversation of men "tucking"...

lol_pictures_1.jpg

Sourdeez said:

That was amazing.

And what the fuck Longo? Stop being a pretenious dick already. People are only complaining because you're not following through.

he can claim he's going to delay it all he wants, he's backed himself into a corner, he can't possibly live up to this hype

He'd have to start the awards with a mountain of cocaine, fan blown into the audience by bears on hovercrafts, and then have each member of the community serviced by their own individual fresh asian hooker who has $160 of mexican fireworks lodged firmly in her anus timed to go off precisely at climax, and betty white would have to cohost

Icepick said:
he can claim he's going to delay it all he wants, he's backed himself into a corner, he can't possibly live up to this hype

He'd have to start the awards with a mountain of cocaine, fan blown into the audience by bears on hovercrafts, and then have each member of the community serviced by their own individual fresh asian hooker who has $160 of mexican fireworks lodged firmly in her anus timed to go off precisely at climax, and betty white would have to cohost

Wow :bigup:

We should make a complaint every day to delay this event all the way to GR Awards 2013.

I hate canned spinach. I just do. Deal with that, Longo!

Complaint - Fuck Longo

Optimus-Crime said:
So everytime someone posts complaining, the Awards are delayed by 1 day?
...no one man should have all this power...

Everyday the awards aren't up - I will post complaining about it.

Green_Lantern said:
This thread is better than finding out the winners anyways.

Do you think we can keep it going up until next year?

:twisted:

Longo, where are the awards?
^If I put this in my signature - and continue to post in this thread does that count as "complaining"?

My favorite part is where Chris bitches the entire way leading up to the awards and then bitches when he doesn't get results...

Other than that, Canada wins this thread between that sweet Wes-Rakon comment seen above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle