Best of GR 2010 Final Vote IT'S OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robmiester said:
I didn't ever say how T-Swift was the best.. I just said she should have made the top 10 list for hottest girls.

I suppose Taylor Swift didn't get nominated for hottest girls of 2010. And shes number one.

WOAHH!!!

Alright, we're on LAST CALL!

You have about 24 hours to get in any votes. I think we're good, but I'm gonna throw this out there to be safe.

lol strong circle jerk nominations, i know its all in good fun but i object to madster being the most annoying poster.

Haters are gonna hate!

Madster has actually become very amiable in my eyes. Apart from being a jerk the ENTIRE time, he now chooses his jerk times well.

You're growing maddy - making the good Matt name unsoiled

MattAY said:
Madster has actually become very amiable in my eyes. Apart from being a jerk the ENTIRE time, he now chooses his jerk times well.

You're growing maddy - making the good Matt name unsoiled
Thanks. That's likely since i started my job where i can show up at 9, meaning i'm finally getting decent sleep. Plus, i've been hanging out with mates more often now that we all have jobs and can afford it.

And Stals gone, meaning i don't have many people to be a jerk to left.

Yeah, I even managed to post what laptop I was getting for my wife in the "what's under your tree?" topic and Madster didn't come in to tell me how stupid I was for getting it!

Lethean said:
Yeah, I even managed to post what laptop I was getting for my wife in the "what's under your tree?" topic and Madster didn't come in to tell me how stupid I was for getting it!
That's because it was neither a good choice, nor a bad one. You would have been better off getting something from Sager or similar, but you could have done worse with a HP or something.

madster111 said:
Lethean said:
That's because it was neither a good choice, nor a bad one. You would have been better off getting something from Sager or similar, but you could have done worse with a HP or something.

Yeah because Sager was in my budget. :roll: It's perfect for her gaming needs, which is WoW and that's about it. It *is* a good laptop for her needs.

Longo_2_guns said:
Psh, she's so casual. Get her a real man's game.

Well, she's been playing Wii Sports! >_> That counts right?

I did have her try a few local matches of CoD Black Ops with me. She enjoyed it for the most part. I think she may enjoy Mass Effect actually....Time to have her try that one.

And yes Bret, she plays WoW :). She has 2 80s...More than me! Well, an 81 and an 80.

No, that doesn't count.

Also, the votes have been counted and the winners have been decided and all of that. I'll get a write-up, uh, written and post it eventually.

Lethean said:
Yeah because Sager was in my budget. :roll: It's perfect for her gaming needs, which is WoW and that's about it. It *is* a good laptop for her needs.
Sager do the NP7130 now.
$1k for a 17" laptop with an i5, 8gb of ram, 500gb 7200rpm drive and a GT 425M, enough for any casual game.

Just saying. Like i said, you could have done worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle