Best of GR 2010 Final Vote IT'S OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, I simply can't understand how I wouldnt even be nominated for best looking. I mean, I suppose Taylor Swift didn't get nominated for hottest girls of 2010. And shes number one. So I suppose I was too good looking for a gaming website best looking.

And wtf? I didn't get nominated for worst signature? Mines a broken link. I take pride in how bad it is.

I dont understand how best looking works now anywayz, because we don't post pics like we used to. Ugh should win it, because hes not shy - but everyone else... I have no clue what you look like.

Robmiester said:
Also, I simply can't understand how I wouldnt even be nominated for best looking. I mean, I suppose Taylor Swift didn't get nominated for hottest girls of 2010. And shes number one.

No one gives a damn about Taylor Swift.

Apparently no one does.. except her last album sold over a million copies her first week.

And accumitively, shes sold over 4 million copies, even in a time where nobody even buys CD's anymore. Don't tell me no one cares about T-Swizzy.

Sorry Chris Crime but any claims or statements made by you shall be known by me as complete impertinent garbage.

Robmiester said:
Apparently no one does.. except her last album sold over a million copies her first week.

And accumitively, shes sold over 4 million copies, even in a time where nobody even buys CD's anymore. Don't tell me no one cares about T-Swizzy.

Sorry Chris Crime but any claims or statements made by you shall be known by me as complete impertinent garbage.
Are you going to say the same about Justin Bieber?

T-Swizzy, huh? Robmiester, no one's questioning your music knowledge and taste. We've seen your band. But show me one picture of a physical copy of a Taylor Swift cd in the wild and you'll have my attention.

inb4 google images. Numbers are arbitrary. I want proof. Who do you know with a Taylor Swift cd? Use your own picture if you can't find another.

Kanye West made her, way back when she was known as Lil Swizz. Nobody knew her then either, so...
You owe a debt of gratitude to Mr. West. Ha! Without him there would be no 4am Proactiv T-Swizzy commercial feed, channel 632. That has to feel pretty shitty, bro. Kanye West made you do research on Taylor Swift cd sales. I'm chuckling over here!

But Taylor Swift? I can't recall one lyric.

Regale us with your T-Swizzy stories, Robmeister, on this the most holiest of days.

If this topic/argument continues for one more fucking post, I'm leaving forever.

A lot of the people nominated are more or less gone. And I still don't get whose a vet and whose not. Ah well, at least I was recognized for hosting a video game character tournament.

My friend's mom has every T-Swizzy CD. She made us listen to her complete discography on the way back from Whistler. So I guess she counts, Chris.

thank you for keeping it how it is. I know a lot of girls who are hardcore about taylor swift. they want me to teach them her songs.. I gotta listen to her music all the time.. Even my buddy across the street loves her, and went to her concert.

I swear you sit and wait at the GR Page with wikipedia window open, new york times, and CNN just wating to call somebody out.

The problem these days is everyones a smartass when you have google.

You can sit by the computer all fucking day, I'm gonna play guitar with girls and then proceed to make beautiful music together

Chris_Crime said:
Numbers are arbitrary. I want proof. Who do you know with a Taylor Swift cd? Use your own picture if you can't find another.

AND you can post your picture of your T.Swizzlemeister CDs here because I just started a new PYP topic! Cool stuff homies!

I feel this is similar to the time I stepped up to the online plate for The Notorious B.I.G., I even feels this cancels mine out.
Biggie is arguably the best rapper ever, though it's still incredibly ridiculous having to defend a musician online. Biggie had 2 monikers as well, like Taylor Swift. See? Parallels everywhere.

over 4 million served and counting. I'm talking T-Swizzy cd sales of course.

Oh they are absolutely two big paralells Chris Crime. I didn't ever say how T-Swift was the best.. I just said she should have made the top 10 list for hottest girls. I thank you for understanding what it is like trying to defend someone or something online only to get flamed from every direction. Although I don't understand how you think they are the slightest bit similar. I wasnt saying T-swift was the best musician, and she may have different alias', But you must understand Biggie was black, they have an alias for fucking everything and everyone. And Biggie was not the best, "IMO" (GOT U THERE ,BITCH)
In my opinion Biggie sucked and people only liked him because it was all the east had worth naming. Tupac for life West Side

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod