Best of GR 2010 Final Vote IT'S OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A thousand dollars? Really? Dude. My budget was 600 haha.So for my budget this was the best option I think. A GTX 260M is good enough for WoW. She does any other gaming on the Wii or 360.

And Longo, if she clears Demon's Souls would that count?

IT'S 2011 AND I DON'T HAVE RESULTS FROM 2010!!!! LONGO, YOU'VE PLUNGED THE FORUMS INTO CHAOS!!!!

How am I supposed to tally up the results from the full year if the year isn't over yet? Those last few days are part of the year too!

keepithowitis said:
17" laptops are so damn big, they're hardly portable. IMO that's a factor when choosing a laptop too.
Bah, i managed to make my 18.4", 5kg laptop just as portable as my current little 15", 2kg one.

Lethean said:
A thousand dollars? Really? Dude. My budget was 600 haha.So for my budget this was the best option I think. A GTX 260M is good enough for WoW. She does any other gaming on the Wii or 360.
You found it for $600?
That's a good deal then. I assumed your budget was around the $1k mark.

UrbanMasque said:
Longo_2_guns said:
HK-47 said:
UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:
UrbanMasque said:
UghRochester said:
Rakon said:
IT'S 2011 AND I DON'T HAVE RESULTS FROM 2010!!!! LONGO, YOU'VE PLUNGED THE FORUMS INTO CHAOS!!!!

Sorry, not trying to be an ass, it just looks cool. Like Inception, a quote within a quote within a quote within a quote...

And when you get to Rakon it's Limbo, you can go no further and have been plunged into madness.... Man, I shouldn't visit this place high. 8)

:roll:

:?

UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:
UrbanMasque said:
Longo_2_guns said:
HK-47 said:
UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:
UrbanMasque said:
UghRochester said:
Rakon said:

How small will Rakon's quote box go?!

Green_Lantern said:
UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:
UrbanMasque said:
Longo_2_guns said:
HK-47 said:
UrbanMasque said:
WickedLiquid said:
UrbanMasque said:
UghRochester said:
Rakon said:

You mustn't be afraid to quote a little bigger darling
inceptiongifinception20.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod