Best of GR 2010 Final Vote IT'S OVER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have one question Bret, who the hell is Hawkman?

....am I being a complete comic rookie asking that?

Yes, yes, you are. But I'm not, nor never have claimed to be, cool/lame enough to work at a comic book store so...

He's been around since Golden Age. He has artificial weeks that let him fly, super-strentgh and senses (depending on the Age), communicate with birds (depending on the Age) and he likes to use old school melee weapons like his mace. He's never been a front-line hero for DC and was just kind of tacked on to the JLA/JSA. That's my two cents and knowledge.

The story on the banner is that my wife found these vintage style character posters and we're going to re-create them on canvas to decorate our boys' room. I saw the files up on Photoshop and asked my wife to show me the ropes on making a decent looking image. The letters are the font from Red Dead Redemption.

Ah cool. I'm learnd-ing

Robin is the coolest poster. I want that in my game room.

Yeah, Hawkman is pretty cool. The plot between he and Hawkgirl is one if the more touching romances in comics.

It's funny that I'm nominated for best avatar since I've been meaning to change it for months now but just keep forgetting to do it.

I should do it now... but I have to vote first, God damnit.

Oh, you're just mad because no one voted for you.

I'd never do this illegitimately. And that's a fact.

For all the nobodies; the ones no one sings about, the ones bards never talk about, the ones that will have an unmarked grave.

That doesn't make any fucking sense. Yeah, let's nominate people who weren't nominated. Derp.

Jeez, guys it's not hard to understand. It's like the participant award they give to fat kids on elementary school track and field days.

Dunno, check the noms to see who nommed you.

And no consolation prizes for the GR Awards. Can only say - unlucky slim, post more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod