GR Awards Twenty Twelve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I will watch SEVEN movies with that $100! Unless you're willing to pay me what I would be making at work, in which case I will watch FOURTEEN movies! And, if you let me vote in the future for movies that are currently out, I will watch FIFTY movies!

What now!?

Yeah it's a total pain in the ass because you have to take all the participants, break them into groups, and then they each have to face each other in their group in a round robin tournament. After that the top two from each group advance and... oh wait I'm thinking of something else.

No, Grumble is terribly easy. As all showdowns should be. I've done it a few times but I think Wicked should do it this year!

I'll know if you're faking.

This thread was always meant to be about the year in review, and upcoming awards in the year following. 2012 obviously didn't have enough awards. I expect double in 2013.

Dammit all. The GRumble starts a little ways into the New Year and I have big plans for it this year.

Mostly they involve having someone else do it...

E8rYe.jpg

Obviously what happened was I swept the awards, even the ones I wasn't nominated for, and this flung Longo into a suicidal rage

It's the only plausible conclusion

Cant we just give all the awards to the guy that has been begging the most for it?

Daniel.

Then maybe he will stop :lol:

Do they still hand out badges for the GR awards like they used to? The ones you can see in the community section, like how some users have medals for winning these awards in previous years next to their rank and such. Used has a few. Is this still a thing?

Actually, never mind me. I'm honestly content with my apathy toward whatever current system is in place; this post was done under the guise of "moving the conversation along."
That's not to say I wouldn't like someone to humor me. I think it's our duty to spackle in the cracks with non sequitur and other nonsensical musings.

I just read this over, and ouch. Not exactly the warmest touch. Something I'll work on this year.

Hey fellas! WOOP WEEP WOOP Where's Longo? ohfuck thisshit..

Okay. That'd be cool, because you have to admit the build up is something.
btw, Is Longo is checking in on us while on vacation? I'm kinda excited about this write up he mentioned. I wonder if he's gone through a couple of rewrites and rough drafts. He could be setting the stage for his GR magnum opus, we'd all have to eat our words then. That'd be awesome.

The whole badges/awards/commrades thing ended up being pretty pointless, sadly.

I_Will_Do_It.jpg

And by ring, I mean GRumble. I'll run the GRumble this year. If no one has a problem with that, expect signups Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod