GR Awards: Twenty Twelve!

Is it possible to have a "Greatest Gamer" award? Have we played with each other enough times to dub that? Probably not...

Nicest Poster? Who would give up their Christmas day to feed the homeless? Probably no one, but you catch my drift.

Who Would Survive A Zombie Apocalyspe?

I really am "pitching" blind here.

MattAY said:
Who Would Survive A Zombie Apocalyspe?

I really am "pitching" blind here.

I like these, and think we should have a lot more like this - like:

-Most likely to be cast off on an ice patch (as opposed to "Most Annoying")
-Village Elder (as opposed to best veteran)

what would be super kawaii (yup) is if category winners got Medals for the year, or just little stickers that post under their icon.

So, there's been no real consensus about anything. So how about this: I take your choices into consideration and draw them out of a hat. Deal? Deal.

well lets be honest here, we've received an influx of new posters who probably aren't too comfortable throwing suggestions out there, so why not use your judgement to trim the topics to ones you think will generate interest, and move from there

I don't care how shit they are, the awards are a yearly tradition, and almost a celebration of how small but well built of a community we have, half assing it is a disgrace to the years spent here, and those who have left and could be dead, more than likely they just developed social lives, but they could be dead, you don't want to disrespect the dead do you?

Tag Team Champions, for those dynamic duos of the boards, or maybe those with a brown noser for a sidekick. Or howsabout the similar nomination for Best Frenemies?

Bretimus_v2 said:
Most active female poster

And the nominees are:

METS-articleLarge.jpg

The one old man who posts pretending to be his 22 yr old niece Dobby. Lets get real, when this becomes a competitive category we wont even need to discuss it. Any objections from the female contingent?

ben-stein-anyone-anyone.jpg

..didnt think so. While we're at it - lets start a "Most Active Black Guy" category.
*shoe-in*

De-Ting said:
Lien said:
Is it too late to make a "Best french man award"? Cause i could use some recognition...
Only let's call it "Most likely to eat a baguette".
award_vauramo.jpg

I would like to thank Randy Savage for being the inspiration of my life...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle