GR Awards 2009 GRAND FINALE

Didn't take the time to vote, but congrats to all you winners!

Props to L2G for a good read! Now get out there and keep living up to your awards, ladies (lady) and gentlemen!

Awesome, I beat out Sam for Most Helpful.

Suck it, you bloody wanker!

But Congrats to all the real winners.

I'd also like to mention that I voted for Urban on a number of things.

L2G, thanks for a wonderful read. It wasn't the standard...here they are, thanks for playing. Quite enjoyable.

And man, what's your deal? BR, and proud of it! Plus, I'm 50% Japanese and therefore closer than MattAY will ever be, all without submitting myself to so much bad manga.

Anyways, thanks for all the votes everyone. I'm surprised because WickedLiquid is an amazing poster.

Also, Ugh, knowing your background...have you ever thought of taking up a job in pro wrestling? You obviously have the makings of a great heel. I can see it now. Be proud though, you carried home more trophies than Slumdog Millionaire (<--hyperbole, they got almost ten).

Bretimus_v2 said:
And man, what's your deal? BR, and proud of it!
It's nothing personal. It's just that most Brazilians are SOOO ANNOYING. Have you ever heard them laugh? It's crazy as hell.

Yeah, but they have the sexiest women in the world.

And are pretty good at football.

And they have the biggest nuts.

Longo_2_guns said:
Bretimus_v2 said:
And man, what's your deal? BR, and proud of it!
It's nothing personal. It's just that most Brazilians are SOOO ANNOYING. Have you ever heard them laugh? It's crazy as hell.

My friends and I have joked about creating a clan in MW2 called [BR], and we would all scream into the mike "BR? BR?" "Give money plox or I report you!" and even though one of our close friends is Brazlian we make fun of the laugh "Jui jui jui jui!"

The thing about BRs is that they are the worst and sometimes the best people to play games online with.

Most of them are your standard GIBE MONY PLZ! I REPORT YU! HUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUEHUAHUEHUA type. But if you're in a group of them, they get so excited about the game it's insane. They just HUEHUAHUEHUEHUA over every little thing, regardless of how good it actually is.

But for the most part, it's HUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUAHUEHUEHUAHUAHUE. Plus, they're Portuguese

But like I said, nothing personal.

Jui jui jui jui, that is seriously the best thing I've read all day. Also, my nuts are quite magnificent. Luckily, I was adopted so I'm just American-annoying.

I'm going to nominate our comeback poster of the year for 2010 (most shitty awards to most awesome awards)....Ugh. Because I have faith in that goofy bastard to come through in the clutch.

Ah, Who am I kiddin? Ugh is terrible and yet still gets his name mentioned more in the awards list then several decent posters around here. He's so bad he's good.

On a side note, nice job Longo...the commentary was pretty good on most of these.

No I think it's that you're so bad that you're really bad.
Just really, really bad.
And that's good!

It's easy to be bad. It's hard to rewrite the book.

/bows

Sir UGH

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle