The GR Awards of 2007!

/\ Tyrranis I was nominated and got three votes for that category despite having never written an FAQ in my life, not here, not anywhere else.

For those of you saying this topic should be archived, don't worry it will be but I'm keeping it open for a while first.

Sam

2nd PLACE, 2nd!!! If you're gonna hate me, which some of you inherintly do for some reason w-e, HATE ME MOST!!! I wanted to be 1st because then I could scoff about how I don't deserve these negative awards. I'm coherent, I defend myself, and make posts I thought would be interesting. At least someone sucked worse than me, that I can find solice in. Who voted for me, I want to know really. But don't insult me, just tell me. Also, what the hell, I'm asking for it, why do I suck so much to you all?

EDIT: Typewriter, The_Joker, MattAy, Longo_2_guns, Grey [oh Grey...], Grandmagoodtimes, WOW, and Still I got 2nd. The guy who got first must really suck, NO offense.

/\ Firstly, all the votes are available via the link I provided. Second, I don't think anyone hates you. You've got to keep in mind that the nominations and votes were done around the time you were still being annoying, that's what was fresh in everyone's minds.

Sam

A ha, the whole HotMexicanNerd fiasco. Ya, he told me he was bored with GR and will slowly dissapear from our memories, no worries guys. He's gone, don't blame me any longer.

i give thanks to those who voted for me and to the creators and engineers of the gr awards. kudos and acolades all around!

Good stuff Maca. I really owe you a big thanx Maca for stepping up when life hit me from the blind side.

And I apologize guys for having to drop out suddenly like I did. An emergency came up and there was something I had to take care of.

No worries Kurt, what happened is a shitter and it's entirely understandable that you had to take off. It seems you don't want it made public so all I'm going to say to everyone is he had his reasons for leaving like he did and they were very good reasons.

I've always wondered what it would be like to run one of these things and I can say now with absolute certainty that it's a right bugger so anyone who has ran or is running something like this has my condolences and respect.

Just a heads up by the way, I'm going to archive this topic on say, Friday, maybe a little later so if you want to say something it'll have to be before then and I want plenty of comments and congratulations here to be saved in the Archive for all to see.

Sam

maca2kx said:
No worries Kurt, what happened is a s*** and it's entirely understandable that you had to take off. It seems you don't want it made public so all I'm going to say to everyone is he had his reasons for leaving like he did and they were very good reasons.

I've always wondered what it would be like to run one of these things and I can say now with absolute certainty that it's a right bugger so anyone who has ran or is running something like this has my condolences and respect.

Just a heads up by the way, I'm going to archive this topic on say, Friday, maybe a little later so if you want to say something it'll have to be before then and I want plenty of comments and congratulations here to be saved in the Archive for all to see.

Sam

Yeah, I would prefer it not be made public, thank you for respecting that. The way it ended though completely makes me sick. But I can't control what some people does with their life.

And yeah, these things are a b*tch to do. The first one with Flying Kiwi wasn't bad at all. At the time, I worked minimal hours (If I was even working then yet, dont remember), and school was easy. Had plenty of free time to sit down at nights and do this.

This one, trying to juggle it with my job, and other things, it felt impossible. Congrats to Maca on how fast he was able to take over and kick it out. I know he had to of spent a lot of time on it because I know how long this thing takes to do.

/\ Yeah, it's just lucky that I've finished all my uni coursework and have no exams to revise for this semester so at the moment I've got loads of free time.

Sam

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN TO EVERYBODY!

Here's to GhostTrip winning Poster of the Year in '08!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod