Outbreak 2013 THE END

You guys did really good. You all picked the right choices (when it mattered) and there were only two deaths.

This was all new to me but I had a lot of fun hosting it. It was actually really hard trying to keep all the chearacters balanced and next time I won't have so many doctors. I guess I figured you guys would get attacked a lot more than you did lol.

Also trying to keep track of what people had was a real bitch.

Wooooohoo! FREEDOM!! ...For a while.

So when's part two!? :D

Thanks for the game, Wicked. That was fun! I like that it kept moving fairly quickly. Lots of action. :bigup:

WickedLiquid said:
They would've kidnapped Sightless and you'd have to rescue her from schoolgirl cosplay rape.

:shock: May i suggest slightless to keep a distance of 500 miles from Wicked's imagination?

And that was an awesome event! Too bad that daniel got off in the beginning... he would of shot everyone anyway... i just know it.

Lien said:
WickedLiquid said:
They would've kidnapped Sightless and you'd have to rescue her from schoolgirl cosplay rape.

:shock: May i suggest slightless to keep a distance of 500 miles from Wicked's imagination?
It's okay. I've just filed a restraining order against his imagination for 2000 miles, just to be safe.

Brett, no worries -- we found some leftover MiracleGro in the medkits and applied it liberally to the area. You'll have a new (type of) foot in no time!

Oh please. Didn't anyone ever see 28 Days Later? And considering how active everyone was you guys would've saved her from those rapists, I'm sure of it.

Brett lost a friggin foot guys and you're upset over something that didn't even happen!

WickedLiquid said:
Oh please. Didn't anyone ever see 28 Days Later? And considering how active everyone was you guys would've saved her from those rapists, I'm sure of it.

Brett lost a friggin foot guys and you're upset over something that didn't even happen!

I'm dead, I can't be upset over anything.

Haha, if you got given the gift of medicine as opposed to the gift of looking for stuff it could well have been a different story ;)

You know, i just realized i actually survived this.
How the hell? Most of my friends mutually agree to kill me first in the event of an apocalypse, and then steal my car.

Maybe I'll do a part 2. Three months later you guys run out of supplies and take the boat somewhere that leads to a whole world of problems,

We'll see.

Madster, we wouldn't kill you. You're our Daryl. Your sociopathy is actually useful in the event of an apocalypse and society's break down.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod