OUTBREAK - The End

Looks like I'll gently lay Matt's broken ass into the wheelbarrow. And don't you worry Matt, I'm the courier to your package and I'll deliver you to our destination.

The group made their way along the deserted road. Matt was stable thanks to the doctors and HK carried him in a wheelbarrow as if he was too plastered to walk out of a bar. GL stalked up on meds and still kept Used's gun in his inventory. He lead the group to the sounds of gunfire.

GL and Gunner ran up ahead to see Lien and Affen were on the roof blowing away the last 3 from the heard.

"SUCK ON THAT!" Lien said to the rotting corpses surrounding them.

Affen and Lien high-fived and Dan and De-Ting cheered from inside after holding them off. Also inside was the woman who guided them. On the roof Affen spotted GL and Gunner from the road. They both looked puzzled... and then saw Matt... and then they didn't see Used or Sightless in the group...

That woman, their guide, who was she? And who was that crazy man who went nuts? Surely she would know, but how should the group ask?

A) One of your own attacked us! Who the fuck was it?
B) Who are you really?
C) *point gun to her * Tell me why he attacked us!

A) One of your own attacked us! Who the fuck was it? (assertive/aggressive) - 2 votes
B) Who are you really? (assertive) - 3 votes
C) *point gun to her * Tell me why he attacked us! (aggressive) - 2 votes

The majority chose to be assertive.

"I'm afraid I haven't been entirely honest with you all," the woman said in shame. "My real name is Wendy and my group and I were in the military."

"No shit!" De-Ting said shocked. "I had no idea."

"Well didn't you find it odd we gave you a bunch of weapons?" She said to him.

"Crap do we still have those?" Dan asked looking over to the scavenger GL.

GL looked to the floor, "um, well the thing is-"

"Of course we do!" Matt spoke up from inside the wheelbarrow.

"Matt! You're ok!" Affen said walking over to the British weeaboo.

"Yup" Matt smiled, "and I'm as hiiiiigggggh as a motherfucker."

Jim looked to the group. "We uh, gave him a lot of morphine."

Sure enough, inside the wheelbarrow were weapons they had recieved earlier. The group needed to decide who would take what.

"Anyway," Wendy continued on with her story. "My squad and I were on a chopper, we ran out of gas and crashed, then we ran out of supplies: Food, ammo, meds, we were doomed until we found you all."

"Looks like your squad was doomed regardless" HK said shaking his head. "All except for the one who tried to kill GL."

"I'm sorry for what he did. He must have snapped." Her words rang clear with sincerity. "I don't know why he did what he did but he acted on his own."

"It's ok..." Lien said to her calmly. "Why weren't you upfront with us? We would have felt better knowing the military were handling things."

"There is no military," she put it to them bluntly. "We were all that was left. This virus, it's in all of us. We're all infected and when you die you come back. If you don't destroy the brain that's just what happens... It's gonna happen to all of us."

"No, you're lying!" GL said in shock.

Wendy looked as serious as ever. "See that's why I kept my mouth shut. Bites, all they do is kill you, slowly. And when you die... well..." She stopped after her voice filled with dread. Looking over to Matt she spouted a boost of confidence. "Your friend there, is it Matt? You all did the right thing. He may have lost an arm but you saved his life."

"But where were you headed?" Gunner asked.

"To the CDC, Center for Disease Control. We lost contact with them, but if their were any answers behind this plauge surely it would be there..."

The group decided it would be best to rest up for now. This CDC sounded like a good idea but first they needed a plan...

Day 5

Today will be a little different. There are five guns that need to be distributed amongst the group. You will all get to decide who gets what gun, first come first serve. Here is what is up for grabs and ONLY the people listed may request a gun.

Guns available
Shotgun
SMG
Pistol with silencer supressor
Assault Rifle
Sightless' old handgun

Group members
Lien - already has 1 handgun
Affen - already has 1 handgun
Green Lantern -already has Used's old handgun
De-Ting
HK47
Daniel
Cyberjim
Gunner

I won't be updating this list until the end of the day so bold your choice to make it easy on everyone.

Mercs Don't forget to train whoever gets a gun. Without proper training there could be a problem (ie a cook tries to kill a zombie with the safety on.) You can each train 3 people from the list. You two can also swap your handguns for something better. Like I said first come, first serve.

Matt you'll notice you're not on the list. It just so happens there are tools at this gas station that can be used to your advantage. You're missing an arm but in its place you can choose one of the following weapons
-Chainsaw (requires fuel, good thing De-Ting found some)
-Large Knife (no fuel needed but won't cause as much damage)

Next day we'll go back to tasks but for now sort yourselves out.

Use the cook as an example of gun incompetence.

Guess I got Sightless' old handgun. Hopefully it's more useful to me now, may she rest in peace and bless thy gun, for may it score copious amounts of headshots in my cooking-honed hands.

Because it matters, what kind of gun is it? Am I a cowboy now? Does this mean we are finally cowboys?

Which leaves Used's old handgun for Dan. If he pops his head in here... That was easier than I thought it would be.

What kind of handguns do the mercenaries have? Um, cool ones.

cyberjim2000 said:
NO! Give me the shotgun. I have a plan for MattAY. :twisted:

Hahaha, Planet Terror anyone?!

I think I'll choose the knife. I have a weird fear of holding chainsaws, I get worried I'll accidently turn it on and chop off my leg or something.
Plus, I'll run out of fuel eventually - save it for a car or something!

You know...if you think about it...I'm KINDA like Wolverine :cool:

Ya know, i am quite content with a hand gun. Gives me mobility and all that jazz...

So who needs training?

De-Ting, GL and Gunner. Training starts here.

Aim and fire. Remember. Aim and fire, not the other way.
In the advanced training I'll show you how to do backflips while shooting. Because the most important thing is to look cool while you kill.

Oh and I'll take the assault rifle. I hope it's RK-62.

Lien said:
Ya know, i am quite content with a hand gun. Gives me mobility and all that jazz...

So who needs training?

Still need to know how to go bullet time with my bullet gun.
And that safety thing.

Dayum! I thought he picked a rifle rifle, but none of those are in the list apparently.

I get nothing

Affen said:
I get nothing
tumblr_m0nc7fj44j1rosg7go1_250.gif

Lien still needs to train the other 3. And no Jim, no gun-attaching to Matt, at least not right now lol.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle