OUTBREAK - The End

Discussion in 'Films, TV, Music, Books, Etc.' started by WickedLiquid, May 25, 2013.

  1. WickedLiquid

    WickedLiquid Regular

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Messages:
    7,746
    Likes Received:
    0
    CHAPTER ONE
    The Last Place You’d Expect to Call Home


    It’s been over a year since the apocalypse. Our last group were surviving out on open waters, fishing for food and trying to maintain their sanity amongst the endless blue. They were the lucky ones.

    Somewhere in the Midwest another group of survivors were working on their own survival. They are:


    The Mercenaries
    Used
    Lien
    Affen
    Sightless


    In charge of taking out the undead and keeping the group safe. Without proper mercenaries the group are vulnerable to attacks, leading in injuries and possible death amongst the group.



    The Doctors
    Cyberjim
    Gunner


    The apocalypse is a dangerous place and eventually you’re going to need medical attention. Doctors are in charge of healing those in the group who need to be looked after.




    The Scavengers
    MattAY
    De-Ting
    Green Lantern



    Supplies are a must-have! Scavengers will have to make a choice each day and decide if they should supply the group with food, ammo, or medical supplies. Without supplies, everyone will become useless and hence the group will suffer and die.




    The Chef
    HK

    He’s not the best cook in the world but somebody needs to keep track of the food and ensure everyone is eating to keep their strength up. The chef decides who gets to eat and who can skip a meal.




    The builder
    Danielrbiscoff

    The builder has many uses, from working on shelter fortifications to repairing essential items needed for your survival.





    In the several months the group have been together there has been nowhere for them to call home, they’ve always been moving from house to house, always on the move. All piled up in Dan’s RV, the group would move from one house to another, clean it out, and continue moving on to the other house before zombies could crowd around them.
    It was a good system but after several months of this routine the group were beginning to wish there was a place they could make camp and call home. But until then, it was morning and the group had work to do.

    Dan pulled up to what looked like a safe house. There were only a couple zombies to take out, easy enough for our mercenaries. Dan turned the RV off, it was short on fuel but luckily there was just enough he could use to fill her up.


    Day 1
    OBJECTIVE: Clean out the house for supplies

    MERCENARIES
    There are several zombies outside a large house, two of you take out the zombies outside while the other two enter the house and take kill any that may be inside. You all have enough ammo for this mission.

    SCAVENERGERS
    Once two mercenaries have cleared the way, and the other two have entered the house, follow them in and grab what you can. You must decide between getting food, ammo, or health supplies.

    DOCTORS
    Dan has been driving for two days straight, he refuses to get some rest but as the doctor it is advised you offer him some medication to help him relax. De-Ting has also been suffering from Irritable Bowel Syndrome, he’ll need you to prescribe him something… and fast.

    CHEF
    You are out of food, once a scavenger brings you food it is suggested you feed everyone.

    BUILDER
    You need to fill the RV up with fuel in order to escape at the end of the day.
     
    #1
  2. Green_Lantern

    Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Messages:
    5,987
    Likes Received:
    22
    I'll follow the mercenaries inside and scavenge some food for HK.
     
    #2
  3. De-Ting

    De-Ting Rookie

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2006
    Messages:
    9,058
    Likes Received:
    0
    Monk! I need a mooonk!
     
    #3
  4. used44

    used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2002
    Messages:
    21,825
    Likes Received:
    27
    I'm going inside. Crush some zombie skulls and poke around for a new weapon.
     
    #4
  5. Affen

    Affen Rookie

    Joined:
    Sep 19, 2008
    Messages:
    2,058
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'll clean up outside.
     
    #5
  6. Lien

    Lien Rookie

    Joined:
    Feb 1, 2008
    Messages:
    3,720
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'll join affen outside, crack some knuckles, kick butts and taking names.
     
    #6
  7. danielrbischoff

    Joined:
    Nov 13, 2009
    Messages:
    8,936
    Likes Received:
    0
    FILL THAT FUCKING RV TANK

    HOLY SHIT ZOMBIES ARE EVERYWHERE MAN I GOTTA FILL THIS FUCKING TANK UP FAST.

    *my character yells a lot*
     
    #7
  8. cyberjim2000

    cyberjim2000 Veteran

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2010
    Messages:
    2,094
    Likes Received:
    8
    *fills Daniel with medication while patting his head*

    shhhhhh... shhhhh... shhhhh...
     
    #8
  9. Sightless

    Sightless Veteran

    Joined:
    Jul 23, 2010
    Messages:
    1,230
    Likes Received:
    1
    I'm with used (eh) -- I'm bustin' down doors, kicking asses. Going in guns blazing, or piano wire severing, or something. Die, zombie scum.
     
    #9
  10. HK-47

    HK-47 Rookie

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2007
    Messages:
    3,441
    Likes Received:
    0
    I'll take the suggestion and feed everybody five star grub.
     
    #10
  11. Gunner37

    Gunner37 Rookie

    Joined:
    Jan 24, 2009
    Messages:
    1,195
    Likes Received:
    0
    Give De-Ting the hug and drugs he needs
     
    #11
  12. De-Ting

    De-Ting Rookie

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2006
    Messages:
    9,058
    Likes Received:
    0
    Since there's no indication of how much ammo and medicine we have, but it's clear we've all just been fed our only food, I'll scavenge some more grub for later.

    Food, please.
     
    #12
  13. MattAY

    MattAY Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2006
    Messages:
    13,751
    Likes Received:
    41
    I'll scavenge Tingy's pockets and get some food for the group.

    HAHAHAHA! I kid

    I shall follow the mecercenary elite, and grab some medical supplies for the quacks to use.

    PLASTERS ARE ON ME TONIGHT FELLAS!
     
    #13
  14. used44

    used44 Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Mar 8, 2002
    Messages:
    21,825
    Likes Received:
    27
    As I've been doing for the last few weeks, I'm shouting out my kill count as I clear the house. Just a little friendly competition between me and the other mercs. Like Gimli and Legolas at the battle of Helm's Deep. I will not lose!

    "35!...

    *smash a zombie skull with my dull axe*

    ...36!"

    I look eagerly toward Sightless, her gloved hands gripping the dirty piano wire around another biter's throat.

    She rolls her eyes. She has not been playing along.
     
    #14
  15. WickedLiquid

    WickedLiquid Regular

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Messages:
    7,746
    Likes Received:
    0
    NIGHT TIME

    Boom! Headshot! The last zombie on the premise dropped as Lien lowered his gun. Affen looked down the road, the noise from the gunfire hadn't attracted a crowd. Him and Lien moved towards the house to see the scavengers and other mercs exiting. They were able to clean it out and found two days of food and meds.

    Everyone piled into the RV and with it full of gas, Dan drove off into the sunset.

    As HK fed everyone, the doctors were working on keeping the group safe. One of those doctors, Jim, walked up to the passenger seat to give Dan something to help him relax.

    Taking the doctor's advise, Dan decided to let someone else drive. As he looked to pull over, he noticed a large building off in the distance. He decided to drive a little further to scope it out. It was a large prison.

    The RV stopped and after Dan pulled over Used and Sightless jumped out to give it a look over; the out side appeared to be deserted. But what was inside? Perhaps a safe place for protection? Not to mention the possibillites of what kinds of supplies are in there. Lots of ammo could be sitting in there, along with food and meds.

    But who knows what dangers await? Could this be a death trap or just the boost they need?



    PM your vote
    A) Infiltrate the prison on sunrise.

    or

    B) Have someone take over for Dan and continue driving down the road.
     
    #15
  16. WickedLiquid

    WickedLiquid Regular

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Messages:
    7,746
    Likes Received:
    0
    Wow, we're actually tied at 5-5. Good thing we have 11 players.

    I'll wait for the slowpoke and see if we can continue tomorrow.
     
    #16
  17. WickedLiquid

    WickedLiquid Regular

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Messages:
    7,746
    Likes Received:
    0
    A) Infiltrate the prison on sunrise. - 5 votes
    B) Have someone take over for Dan and continue driving down the road. - 6 votes


    DAY 2
    The group felt a bit divided about the prison but in the end they made the call to keep on driving and hoped they would come across something else. GL jumped behind the wheel and Dan slept all night.

    By morning Dan and a few others awoke. They were in the middle of nowhere. GL was driving down a deserted road through a thick forest that appeared to be paved recently.

    "Where did you take us?" De-Ting asked, walking up to the passenger seat.

    "I just kept heading North." GL shrugged.

    It seems the group passed up a chance to settle in somewhere safe with a plethora of food, ammo and meds inside. Now they were stranded deep out in the woods.

    "Did you see a place to get fuel anywhere?" Dan asked standing between GL and Ting.

    GL looked down at the fuel gauge, it was almost on empty and he knew Dan used the last of their gas during the last house run. He looked over to Dan and gave a slight nod that they were screwed. Dan put his hands on his head frustrated but before he could burst GL slammed on the breaks. Sightless tumbled over on top of Lien who knocked Used off his feet who fell up front into Dan and they all took a minute to get off each other!

    "What the hell man!" Used yelled at GL.

    "There are people up ahead..." GL proclaimed pointing out the windsheild.

    Sure enough, there were around 6 - 7 survivors who were screaming as they were running right towards the RV. Off in the distance were zombies, 20 or so coming for them.

    "Shit!" Lien said loading his gun.

    Time to clear the road...



    MERCS
    All 4 of you need to form a line and pick off the zombies. You each have just enough ammo for this mission. If all 4 don't sign in there will be casualities and you will not save all 7.

    SCAVENGERS
    Once the road is cleared, the survivours will thank you with ammo, food or meds. Choose carefully. You have no ammo or meds in your supplies but 1 day of food.

    DOCTORS
    Two of the survivors are badly injured. If you can treat their wounds today they will be able to reward your group at the end of the day. You have no meds and need some from a scavenger first.

    CHEF
    You have 1 days supply. However you may choose to give some food to these survivors. Doing so will reward your group at the end of the day. If you choose to give away some food you will not be feeding two people from your group, so name the two people who will not be eating.

    BUILDER
    The RV is low on fuel. But there's a few cars scattered on the road. Try to see if you can get something out of them.
     
    #17
  18. Green_Lantern

    Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Messages:
    5,987
    Likes Received:
    22
    Who are the two injured members?

    I'll pick up meds after the zombie horde is cleared out.
     
    #18
  19. WickedLiquid

    WickedLiquid Regular

    Joined:
    Mar 18, 2009
    Messages:
    7,746
    Likes Received:
    0
    Amongst this group of people running towards the RV there are two who are greatly injuried.

    These survivours can greatly reward the group depending on the mercs, doctors, and the chef.
     
    #19
  20. Green_Lantern

    Green_Lantern Forum Moderator
    Staff Member

    Joined:
    Nov 6, 2008
    Messages:
    5,987
    Likes Received:
    22
    Ah, gotcha. Thought you meant in our group.
     
    #20

Share This Page

  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice