OUTBREAK - The End

Zombies to the left. Zombies to the right. They were pouring in the hospital as the group were blasting away. After dropping several zombies Lien and Affen were quickly out of ammo.

"I'm out!" Dan said who was also greeted to the sound of his empty gun clicking.

"Me too..." HK said in fear.

The group all met up on the main floor and to their surprise zombies were still making their way in. This city had hundreds of thousands of zombies and the group made a bad choice. They could have taken the train right to the CDC and snuck in. Or they could have filled up on ammo for all their glorious weapons and make their way to the CDC with guns blazing. But instead they went to the hospital.... And without anymore ammo they were doomed.

The group tried to fight their way out but it was no use... Eventually the dead were able to take them out...

THE END

Mental note: never go to a hospital if anything you're dealing with consists of, or can be described by, the word "horror".

What an abrupt end.

You guys had a 1 in 3 shot at dying. When entering a major city in a zombie apocalypse it is best to do so quietly. Otherwise stock up on ammo, lots of ammo. And blast your way a path.

But I let you all play during the day since you all had fun. Even though you were doomed lol

Oh and here is what could have been...

NIGHT 1
A) Infiltrate the prison on sunrise.
B) Have someone take over for Dan and continue driving down the road.

After going inside, the group would find zombies that need to be taken out, but also lots and lots of supplies. Also inside were prisoners who were alive and would soon cause a problem for the group.

NIGHT 2
A) Send Sightless, MattAY, Gunner and Dan to the gas station
B) Send Used, Green Lantern, Cyberjim and Dan to the gas station
C) Send Affen, Lien, De-Ting, and Dan to the gas station

This was basically who you wanted to go off on the quest to the gas staion after the RV broke down. Considering Used and Sightless died it could have gone very differently for the RV group if Affen or Lien stayed behind instead.

NIGHT 3
A) Stay in the RV and wait for the Quest group to return with fuel
B) Abandon the RV and make a run for it to the gas station.

This is where shit started to get real... Staying in the RV would've killed off members in the RV after another attack. To keep it fair, all who voted for B would have survived.

NIGHT 4
A) One of your own attacked us! Who the fuck was it?
B) Who are you really?
C) *point gun to her * Tell me why he attacked us!

Depending on how you confronted this woman would change her actions. Option A was a mix of assertive and aggressive. You wouldn't have gotten as much info as you did by going with B which was being assertive. Option C was very aggressive and she would have felt threatened and attacked. Your doctors would have to work on whatever damage she'd do to the group.

NGHT 5
A) North
B) East
C) West

North would have brought you into the city no problem. But without supplies (and a hungry group) people would begin to starve. You'd have to choose between the hospital (death trap), the armory, or the supermarket before making your way to the CDC. If you didn't choose to get food the hungry members would get so weak they wouldn't be able to do anything until fed.

Heading East the group would come across a small town with lots of supplies. But in this town was also the man who tried to kill GL. You would have to deal with him.

NIGHT 6
A) Bachman Road
B) Coxwell Avenue
C) Main Street

As you probably all guessed. Bachman road leads to the armory where you all could load up your awesome guns and fight your way into the CDC. B was a death trap at the hospital. C would have required the group to use stealth to get into the CDC.

So what was at the CDC??? I guess you'll never know...

The Walking Dead? More like LOST.

lost1_1642267c.jpg

Used and Sightless had a baby. How sweet. And look! Even Mod-Chip is there on the far left.

And they all lived(?) happily ever after.

THE END

Nice work buddy!

Away for the weekend, didn't even get to slice & dice like I wanted to! NEVER GO OUT PEOPLE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle