GR Chat: 2011 Edition

I've been in the chat a few times. It's never been dead during my visits, so I can't agree with that assertion. I imagine that there are times when most people are out or are sleeping, though, certainly. I daresay it would help if people actually decided to regularly visit chat, rather than leaving because no one's there...

For anyone who doesn't have a proper irc client, I have to advocate for good ol' mibbit.com, instead of dealing with the usual java/flash crap (e.g., if you connect through GR site). Mibbit offers several tools that they don't, like nick tabbing, live translation, easy mini-url, logging, &c &c. The network is in the menu, listed as WebChat, or you can connect directly to irc.webchat.org. And join #game-revolution, obviously.

I wish this post was a paid advertisement by mibbit.com and affiliates. Alas.

-> Join up, bitches.

The GR chat failed because nobody wants a sausage fest. And by "fest" I mean a 1-2 sausages and maybe a toasty bun.

Guys want to visit a chat room full of these

group_british.jpg

Who in real life would look nothing like that. :cry:

And I didn't avoid having 9 kids by only going anal on the same 7 girls because... uh.. yeah.

I forgot where I was going with this.

Well, obviously we have a meme in GR. It's climbing in ur windows, it's snatchin ur ppl up! Tryin ta rape em so y'all need to hide yer kids hide yer wife, hide yer kids hide yer wife, hide yer kids hide yer wife.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle