The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Chris_Crime said:
Well, at least it'll be beautiful visually. It's a can't miss with 3D explosions in the jungle.

And we all know how Sony loves that 3D stuff lately. If it weren't for all the drama the Halo movie has gone through, I would totally expect a Call of Duty cash-in starring Jason Statham.

And no, I don't believe Stal is still around, and his fantasy football team is suffering too (ok, to be honest the whole board division is).

I miss Stal. I'll never forgive him for leaving me. I see him on Live occasionally but he's usually playing Rockband Beatles or watching Netflix. I guess that's what old married people do now.

<--6 years and counting. Eventually you pick up separate hobbies, but don't worry you still do the important stuff together...budgeting.

Bretimus_v2 said:
If it weren't for all the drama the Halo movie has gone through, I would totally expect a Call of Duty cash-in starring Jason Statham.

I would totally see that movie. Jason Statham is WAY cooler than Marky Mark. I still can't believe they cast him to play Drake though, I was all excited for this movie and then they went and did this. Just because a director has a history with an actor doesn't mean they have to cast him in everything *cough* Tim Burton/Johnny Depp *cough*

Of course, we all know if a Call of Duty movie does get made our favorite director ever will direct it, Uwe Boll

used44 said:
I miss Stal. I'll never forgive him for leaving me. I see him on Live occasionally but he's usually playing Rockband Beatles or watching Netflix. I guess that's what old married people do now.
So then, what do you do now?

Longo_2_guns said:
used44 said:
So then, what do you do now?

Pssh, I said old.

Bretimus_v2 said:
And please, I've had grey hairs since I was 16.
You're a Greymon?! o_O

greymon.png

I'm 19 and because my facial expression looks like I'm angry at someone all the time, people think I'm 25-27

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle