The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

This is an idea that is not new to internet forums, but semi-new to GR. This is a Chat Topic. Imagine this like a microcosm of the whole Misc forum in one convenient spot.

Just like all things in GR, there has to be some rules. Talk about anything you want, get to know people, post some pics, have fun, but do not troll other people or their posts or go on the personal attack unless there is some form of warranted debate brewing.

I think in my last topic the very best of the current GR community came out to play- let's see if we can recreate that!

I'll start: I was the captain of a large seafaring this weekend! I fought against a mighty squall and chatted with people on my iPhone.

What the fuck did you do with your weekend?

Bowled in a Tenpin Bowling tournament, got a 180, next two games under average @ 130 and 140, then just cover average at 154

Saturday I spent trying to piece together Friday night. I got to about midnight and then apparently stayed out another two hours after that. I somehow ended up at home in my bed, I still have no idea what happened between midnight and 2.

Today was better, no hangover, just some good old-fashioned Star Wars movies for me. Then I went and saw The Taking of Pelham 123, which was awesome!

StalfrosCC said:
I think in my last topic the very best of the current GR community came out to play- let's see if we can recreate that!

I definitely agree. It was a good topic where we just ended up having a blast. Due to the title it had run its course but that doesn't mean we can't do a new one and let it run on forever and ever, or at least as long as we can before it becomes a train wreck.

Does anyone watch Jimmy Fallon? I only watched his show for The Roots, but yeah, it's a pretty shitty show.

It's kind of sad that his trademark on SNL was cracking up at inappropriate times.

BlackStar said:
Does anyone watch Jimmy Fallon? I only watched his show for The Roots, but yeah, it's a pretty shitty show.

It's kind of sad that his trademark on SNL was cracking up at inappropriate times.

Agreed, the Roots are the only part of his show that is decent. There is a lot of awkward silences after each and every joke draws no response from the crowd.

Even Conan has slightly gone down hill, its like he can't get away with some of the stuff he used to do later at night so he's pressing to find something new. He used to rely so much on Triumph and the masturbating bear, but he can't get away with that stuff at the earlier time slot.

lol, i saw the other thread but it was like way too long and confusing for me to make any sense out of it :p

as for jimmy fallon, i used to think he was cute but he's just not funny :(

There's like a gajillion clips of Triumph online, but hardly any Masturbating Bear. I looove Masturbating Bear. If you have a secret stash of Masturbating Bear clips please post them!

I pretty much did nothing this weekend. Drove around, played some games, did some stuff on the compewter.

seriously, post Masturbating Bear clips please

I went to minor league baseball games on Friday and Saturday nights for the Giants AAA team, since my family has season tickets.

I injured my neck headbanging in an attempt to get on the Air Guitar Cam. I didn't get put on, although I think that's because I before it ended and they planned to put me on at the end. I woke up this morning and couldn't move my neck.

And today I found out that I don't have to do jury duty tomorrow.

That does suck, Enigma.

I got drunk and came home at 5 in the morning today, and now im paying for it by not getting some sleep tonight....

We went to the Immaculate Conceptions Festival. Played bingo, won 3 frickin' dollars. My dad must've blown off $50, not including raffle tickets for the moped, which we didn't win. Played Rock Band in public. My siblings and I almost 4-starred "Living on a Prayer" on hard, 'cept our stepbrother was playing lead guitar on medium, and hence the "almost."

Then went fishing Saturday. Didn't get much sleep, so I slept in the car for about four hours, then got up and caught a big wad of moss, which surprisingly had a fish attached to the end of it. Yay. Then the paddle-boat drifted into the lake, 'cause my stepbrother and I boogied out before we got swallowed up by a huge downpour of rain...huge...downpour. So luckily there was another motorboat that we used to fetch it, which was fun 'cause I had to steer by shifting my weight. There was two hound dogs there too. Neat dogs, 'cept for the drool. They loved me to death, the male one especially...hmm.

Now I'm playing Far Cry 2.

Not only am I at work posting this, but I am on my phone also. Add to that too the fact that I am standing naked in front a church waving at the nuns and I submit to you that I am awesome.

xoxoxo - JCD

me and 2 mates staged a 2 day gaming party of CoD:WaW, and some movies (w/popcorn).
Was pretty fun. Now i have 5 hours in which i have to do 4 school assignments, 2 of which have to be over 800 words.

:(

I started watching True Blood, it's pretty awesome. I know Vampires are kinda gay after Twilight but this show is based on books that came out 4 years before Twilight started so at least its not a cash in.

I had a party at mine since my parents were away on Friday. I say party, 8 of my close buds came round.
On Saturday, I had an all-nighter of gaming :D
On Sunday, I slept like a gibbon.

What the hell is the masturbating bear? Is it some TV show skit, or an actual bear masturbating?

i drank this weekend, but then again i drink everyday. ahh, alcoholism , what a joy. and speaking of joys, just on a whim, i picked up spider man web of shadows and found myself actually having fun and grinning like a kid. been a long time since i had fun with a game like that.

I hate having a cold.
I talked with Ulrich on the porcelain telephone this morning. Why do I get nauseated when I have a cold?
Cruel world.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod