#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

Affen you are hilarious and we had fun times. But our time zones are so wacky that we just couldn't sync it up and instead I'd be staring at a blank screen with everyone AFK.

Gather round GR and segageek will tell a tale from long ago. Legend has it the GR chat room was once a place where people logged on to chat.

I don't know. Sightless works now and Festy is too cool for us. Affen is somewhere and I only have Mondays and Tuesdays, the worst days ever.

I do work, but I have weekends free! And evenings for me, which don't last long and are inconvenient for other people around the world. :p

I agree that we should do it again.

Festy isn't too cool, but he has been moving on in doing speedruns. His Klonoa 2 run might be featured at a Thing sometime somewhere.

Oh yeah, Klonoa was a good stream to watch.

Well, same for me really! Weekends and Evenings! MOST evenings ;)

I'm calling you out, Master_Craig. I was busy doing research! 2 minutes is silly change.

If we can't work out a gaming night, we can still do some beautiful a cappella work. One or some of us can start, and the others just lay on the layer of lays until it's a beautiful lava cake.

We can always play Draw My Thing, or Draw Something, or Pictionary. It's always on the table. You just have to claim it.

Now that I think about it, your offer may have expired... You'll have to ask Affen about that. Last I heard, he was acting as manager of Admin services and such. You can always apply for a new one, though. One what? I'm not sure.

I went into the chat just earlier. A few people were in there, one person responded, then I accidentally closed the chat and couldn't get back in.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod