#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

I would visit there more often, but I know there won't be anybody around my time, so I stick to weekends.

UghRochester said:
Speak of the devil and she shall appears.
Did you want to do another podcast, because you're influenced by Dan, Bret and I doing a TLoU roundtable?

Nah, I just saw the videos on my Youtube channel.

Yeah, since this job thing is on until the end of October, I'm up at six and out at seven, then back home at quarter after five but asleep by ten. So I don't log so many hours anymore, which is funny, because I listen to the couple of podcast eps we've done, and I hear myself saying that I am almost always in chat. Oh, those days... Living the life, MattAY.

But I do want to do another podcast, fo' sho'. I think it's a little sad that I listen to them so much that I know how the whole thing goes, but I feel like the alternative is actually paying attention to my coworkers, which is out of the question. (In reality, the people I work closely with are awesome, but the rest of the people in the office I like to keep away.)

Basically, I only have weekends to talk ears off. If we can swing that at any time, I'm cool to do. Otherwise, I guess we'll just have Ugh pretend like he's talking to us, and we'll record answers and splice it all together afterwards. Post-prodding.

Chat.

Hahahahaha. It will be so great. :)

UghRochester, what's your flexibility? I'm usually available any time of the day if you guys want me around. I just get caught up in other stuffs sometimes.

Get your cupcake on! I mean...

I leave for work around 8PM Eastern Time. Fix it.
BREAKING NEWS! If you want to say hi to Stalfros, he's in chat right now.
EDIT: Annnd he's gone.

I think that's a tad bit too late for Affen, but you never know. Maybe on a Fri-Sat it's not so bad.

Drunken drawing! Karaoke! All the bells and whistles! And pens! Oh, the big, big pens.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle