#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

so I've encountered a problem when going to the chat page using Chrome. All I see is the white background. The chat box doesn't load up or appear. I see the chat help and chat rules links, as well as the launch chat in window button. Nothing else. If I launch it in a window, all I get is a blank white window. Any ideas?

It works fine in firefox, and I've certainly used it on chrome before. I'm not running any adblock on the page either so it's not that.

I don't know what might be wrong there Nick, but I can tell you to just get Mibbit from the Chrome App Store instead. Much better than the embedded chat box and frankly we won't be able to get tech on the issue probably ever...

it started working again randomly, so idk what the fuck was wrong. I'll probably just go get that app anyways.

Or you could just get a client like mIRC and not have to bother with crappy browser clients.

Just saying.

Or just use mibbit so that you don't have to deal with running a whole other program dedicated to IRC just to visit one channel.

Just sayin'.

Sourdeez said:
God Damnit Ugh you gotta clean your laptop after your done spanking it.
Anyways, it wasn't from overheatting or else it would be working now. I did get a message before it booted up that my internal battery needs replaced. I didn't care about it and just went on my way. Anyways, It powers up and you hear everything running, but it won't boot. Instead, I just get a black screen and an LED light blinking by my caps lock.

Correct mIRC is a good client to use.

I actually really enjoy X-Chat. Its open source.

UghRochester have you tried removing the battery with it unplugged and then putting it back in and trying to start up? How about with no battery and the power cable plugged in?

Sourdeez said:
Correct mIRC is a good client to use.

I actually really enjoy X-Chat. Its open source.

UghRochester have you tried removing the battery with it unplugged and then putting it back in and trying to start up? How about with no battery and the power cable plugged in?
Already tried that. I even took out the battery and adapter and tried holding in the power button for 30 seconds to get al the juice out.

Sightless said:
Link's busted, yo.
Masouusversion.jpg

I'm back from footy at about 10pm, so from then onwards. Of course, any other night will suffice too! Like tonight! BE THERE!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod