#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

GODDAMN YOU PEOPLE. I am browsing the forums and you decide to pop in without saying anything!?

That's it, I'm done. Fuck ALL y'alls.

jesus, can irc really afford to ban anyone? there's like only 3 members in there as it is, and one is a homeless man logged in from a downtown public library

Don't judge homeless people who use public libraries to join.

And yes, bans are totally affordable, if warranted. There are more than three people! It's more like... five... with visitors on special occasions! Seriously, there are probably about eight or so regulars, I'd say.

Edit: Candy is what I wanted from you. I'm going to get some for myself... You should come back to the channel during the daytime, or come back in a few when Ugh might stop by. It's past midnight and I'm going to head to bed in a bit.

Don't worry, Chris. I still don't most of them as well. krom and Orphic are too cool for me. Icebat has some sort of problems and he will talk to himself if nobody is chatting. hayden is that One guy from here. Don't really know much about Shinjo. Orphic-bot is there, so we can play games like trivia. You already know who kapow and Shaft are. Zorak doesn't have internet, yet. He used to come in all the time. Now he comes in every once in a blue moon when he's at a McDonald's hotspot.

Sightless is Anika in IRC. Like she said before, send out "Anika" if you want her attention, because I discovered it makes a frog noise when you do.

Ok I've always been an idiot with this stuff. To connect to the chat via an IRC client (more specifically, an app) I need to do what? Server:? Channel:? Is that all I need?

Server, Channel, and sometimes Port, although omitting it should work just fine.

Server: irc.webchat.org
Port: 6667 (may require format irc.webchat.org:6667)
Channel: #game-revolution.com

Oh f*ck! I had Op powers for the longest time. Did I abuse them? No, no I did not. Now someone took it away from me while I wasn't there. Who could it be? I'm innocent! Oh well.

UghRochester, this isn't the place to talk about that kind of thing.

Dan, you should be! But also, chat is not good for work. Unless that's your plan -- Oh, I see. Well, I look forward to seeing you more often! (We should call you for a minute as a guest on the next podcast.)

Sightless said:
UghRochester, this isn't the place to talk about that kind of thing.

Dan, you should be! But also, chat is not good for work. Unless that's your plan -- Oh, I see. Well, I look forward to seeing you more often! (We should call you for a minute as a guest on the next podcast.)
If you say so. Really, it's not big of a deal.

When I got chucked out me and Deez had a romantic 1-on-1....until I got chucked off again!

It was a blast playing Far Cry 3 with Shinjo (not co-op, but separate solos and discussing various shit about the game). All the time hearing Anika and Affen go, "ANOTHER FUCKING BLUE SHELL!!!"

Anika got angry :shock:

Hahaha did I really sound angry? I do get pretty upset the longer I play (the more I get into it). I can get waaaay angrier at other types of games though. It was just a little ridiculous with the Rainbow Roads that we played so many times. lol

It was really cool. I learned about Farcry 3! I also got to hear YOU guys freak out when something happened, MattAY, like that dude around the corner. I wanted to ask if you got blueshelled. :p

Haha yeah that guy round the corner in Halo owned me pretty hard. I threw a grenade in panic, when I realised as he beat me down that were playing SWAT and there arent any grenades.

Then I'm sure you heard me freak out in Far Cry alot:

"Aaaaah!! Fucking Dogs!"

"Aaaaah! Komodo Dragons!!"

"AAAAH! Hot Water!"

Hey, complements to Sourdeez for joining our party. He's becoming a better person then some of you.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle