#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

Is this what happened last night when I signed off and saw you sign in?
EDIT: Directing this towards MattAY

*points* That JUST happened.

Seriously, that was like four hours ago. That's two and a half hours of hard work! Oh god, the Skype lag. LOL Matt, I think you sound the best. We'll have to get up those recordings of you bringing backstreet back! That was an excellent one.

That is the first time I've heard Matt speak and I've spoken to him for over 3 years on GR lol.

But you sounded just as I always imagined bro lol.

Hahahahaha!

I will ALWAYS be recording. Hell I'm recording this right now.

WickedLiquid said:
But you sounded just as I always imagined bro lol.

The British - always sounding as you imagined.

lol Recordings all over the place! Apparently Ugh secret-unintentionally-yeahright recorded a conversation we had earlier. :/

The good thing about using Callnote is that it informs you in a Skype chat window that the call is being recorded. Less opportunity for sneakiness!

Also... I'm recording the recorder. :eek:

I was using a recording add-on called "Call Graph." So far it's free to use. And Sightless, I didn't know I was recording! I honestly didn't think it automatically records.

Oh god what have I done. I tried my best for a feminine voice for Fernando, but ended up sounding - like the description says - a pedophile. Oh well, it happens even to the best.

Something went wrong with Sightless opera recording, but ladies and gents..

Backstreets back!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-UDIk5mUFs&

danielrbischoff said:
Hi Zorak! Sorry I haven't been able to stop by chat. I'm sure you've uninvited me to your birthday party.... :(
Don't feel bad, at least you were invited :x

UghRochester said:
danielrbischoff said:
Hi Zorak! Sorry I haven't been able to stop by chat. I'm sure you've uninvited me to your birthday party.... :(
Don't feel bad, at least you were invited :x

EVERYONE is invited, first off.

Secondly, don't feel bad - I've had my internet off basically since I moved a while back (eerrrrr.... May 2012 or so). Lots of expenses involved with that, plus my dad had a 3-month stay in the hospital, so people are pestering us for monies every which way, so no sweat.

I expect to have my intertr0nz back before the year is up, but I'm damn well expecting it to be before that. Probably somewhere around Christmas if I'm being realistic.

Also - I'll let all you boardz3rz in on a little known fact - LIVECHAT IZ TEH GHEYZ~!`11!

mC knowz wut I'm talkin' 'bout.

Anyhow, I miss y'all, as I've said before, and I can't wait to get my internet turned back on - just a lot of stuff to take care of first that's more important. Not to mention two days ago my trans took a dump. That's what I get for running around in a 21 y/o car, I suppose. Anyhow, blah blah, this and that - I hope to be back as soon as possible to enjoy the company of the community I've loved for so long :) :) <3

Also? SUCK A DUCK! ('<

Nope! TWO! >')

As Anika would say - hearts and hats to all. I'll be in the chat and post when I can - meaning when I'm un-lazy enough to visit some kind of hotspot. Like now.

I've heard good things from Anika about how things are going in the community, so keep it up the good work, guise. It's nice to know some people are as passionate about the community as I am (or more!).

As I've said before - love ya all - and May The Force be with you :)

-Z

Yeah. It's probably the end of the line for my '91 Taurus, unless it's a simple trans cable coming loose, which I've yet to investigate. Otherwise, it'll be cheaper to fix up my dad's old Ranger so it'll pass smog and whatnot. No worries really, just another annoying setback. Life is full of 'em.

Again, and as always - miss you guys! And May the Force be with you! (especially Ugh)

('<
>')

-Z

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle