#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

I was going to join, but I Googled "Gamerevolution irc" and found hundreds upon thousands of antisemitic linked sites. So I joined immediately.
Thanks, Gamerevolution and antisemitism!

Disco!

Shoutout to Affen, who is in chat in the mornings (my local time), and helps me decide what to eat for brunch.

Today's topic: Disco - still alive?
Relatedly, Jonathan Coulton. And Tegan and Sara. Sara sang for Still Alive on Jonathan's album, which also features a theremin. How could you not?

Whether stimulating or simulating, #game-revolution.com is the place for all your discussion needs! Come by today and find out how YOU could win a once-in-a-lifetime chance to go on a date with Affen!

Open to residents of Game Revolution only. Must be 18 years of age or older. No purchase necessary.

I'll be in chat for pretty much all day on Mondays and Tuesdays. Unfortunately, I'll pop in usually around 6 AM EDT on the other days.

Jamiroquai

Optimus: Jamiroquai has some disco-like songs, like the one you just posted, but the rest of them don't have the same elements. As a whole, I'm not sure that I can classify Jamiroquai as disco. However, I think this still means that disco is not yet dead. It may be struggling and less popular, but it's not dead. Also, Jamiroquai. That's so fun to type and say. Jamiroquai.

Jamiroquai is fun to type and say. That's half of the reason I brought them up for discussion anyway. You know what, Sightless? You're alright. Dunno who you are or where you came from, but you're alright.

Sweet deal. I don't know where I came from either! I've heard stories, but I'm not sure what to believe. Anyway, all that's important is that I'm here now, right?

Today's thrilling chat topic: Crabwalking! (Why do crabs walk sideways?) Also, Dan's soothing voice. Mmmhmmm.

I would probably be on if it wasn't for my internet being down the last 28 hours and my landlord being completely unresponsive about it.

Sounds harsh, man. My friend got screwed over bunches of times by his ISP people, didn't have internet for days, despite having dudes come over and "fixing" things. One guy came over to his place completely high out of his mind and tried to sell him a new router? I dunno.

We missed you! Crabwalk talk wasn't the same without you. We learned things about our crustacean pals and their methods of locomotion. They're sneaky things. Also, apparently hermit crabs are mega cool.

I probably won't be around chat that much until Monday maybe, unfortunately.

Longo_2_guns said:
I would probably be on if it wasn't for my internet being down the last 28 hours and my landlord being completely unresponsive about it.
Your landlord pays your internet or are you mooching off his WLAN?

We all pay a share for the internet connection, but he keeps the router up in his place where only he has access to it. Which is a pain, because it will go out at random times and when it does it has to be reset.

However, he did get a new router and gave it to one of the other people who lives here to set up, but hasn't gotten it back.

That sucks balls, why aren't you able to get your own?
EDIT: People here like balls, That sucks...Duke Nukem Forever, it sucks like Duke Nukem Forever.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod