#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

It's alright, Dan. The Dan Stand-in replaced you. Totally, completely replaced you.
:p

WickedLiquid said:
Anika you mean to tell me you STILL don't have a PS3? What are you waiting for? Nintendo to make one?
Yes. Also, how am I supposed to get a PS3 when I have to get an XBOX for Halo4?

We kind of redirected chat today, to playing Draw Something while on Skype. Fun times! And now we know that if Ugh draws a guy choking Mickey Mouse, he's indicating boxing gloves.

LOL when I join the chat I feel like I'm on the phone, if that makes sense. The forums are more like sending a text and just checking back later. Which is normally why I don't hang around the chat too long if it's dead lol. But I'd make time to pop in if everyone was there!

I hope the next time we have this GR Skype party going on, Sightless will announce it. MattAY, Sightless, others and I all had fun.

Ooooh, 4 medals now Ugh! ;) The bar has been raised - come join me up here!

I personally loved your shotgun that looked like a plane.

Was fun, AGAIN!

PS - It's a fucking banana SKIN

MattAY said:
Ooooh, 4 medals now Ugh! ;) The bar has been raised - come join me up here!

I personally loved your shotgun that looked like a plane.

Was fun, AGAIN!

PS - It's a fucking banana SKIN
Let's do it!

Haha, that Halo week in Novemeber is just going to be Halo 4 and Let's Draw.

Fucking Hell-to-the-YYEEEH!

lol That looked like a plane? It looked like a fish! I'm still upset that you thought a bee's wings were ears... :(

Oh MattAY, so do you say that you are skinning a banana?? That's just wrong!

Wicked, I wish there were a way to indicate how many people are in chat. Take that number, subtract about six, and you'll find how many active people there are. :p

I'm at work. Draw a lion with glasses for me.

I say I'm peeling a banana...because I'm PEELING off the SKIN.

There was a lion involved! And I had to draw a safari, but no time to draw the lion with vision enhancers. :( I tried, though!

danielrbischoff said:
You guys should just record and I'll post it up as the community podcast.
I was actually considering that, but don't know how to record Skype calls.

I have callnote that works well. I'm not sure if we say anything that's worthy of being recorded, though. Just laughing about how unsatisfied hayden is with Ugh's drawings. :p

Yeah, if you can record the screen as well then it'd be swell.

Can record one skype though, and see if it's entertaining or not! Maybe screenshot all the pictures we draw if we cant record the screen.

Bahaha! Check these out! GR did a little Karaoke in Skype! Affen, Sightless and I calming the storm with our voices. I couldn't sleep as I had to upload these!

We start with Affen singing Abba's "Fernando"...which we've called "Fernaffendo"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPRUEF3BQrs

Next we have the oh-so-Canadian Sightless with her hit number "One Sightless", which is in fact "one Week" by Barenaked Ladies (were original like that).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NCiMMtZ-f_M&feature=plcp

Last but not least, the POWER TRIO! We all sing "Can You Feel The Love Tonight" from the Lion King. "Can You Feel GR Tonight?"...we fucking can!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WC0TZABq1wQ
(You can only hear Sightless in the chorus, which is an improvement it must be said)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle