#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

Listening to the podcast! You could listen with us, and have live discussion. Ooh.

Longo: He's never getting it back, is he. Time to visit the nearest McDonald's? :p

Guys, it's Saturday. The hottest place to be tonight is chat!

Today's topic: http://www.piloti.com/Prototipo-P396.aspx?Color=805 Also, hanging things on walls. Pictures, scrolls, diplomas, Incan head things, you name it.

Bonus question: MattAY wants a better indicator for when PMs show up in mibbit. I just need an mp3 and I think I can make this happen. So what's the clip? James Brown? James Dean? Dean James? Richard Dean Anderson? MattAY himself? YOU DECIDE.

I should be able to change it for when anything happens -- joins, parts, disconnects, highlights... This could be fun.

Psh, don't try those ridiculous statistics on me, Wicked. I know when you come and go, and it's nowhere even near ten times. :p

Okay, so I know what audio clip I'm using for when people join. Thanks to MattAY. ;)

I hope tomorrow's chatters will talk more about this halloween business. I might be away at the mall, stocking up on tea. Mmm!

Sightless said:
Psh, don't try those ridiculous statistics on me, Wicked. I know when you come and go, and it's nowhere even near ten times. :p

Okay, so I know what audio clip I'm using for when people join. Thanks to MattAY. ;)

I hope tomorrow's chatters will talk more about this halloween business. I might be away at the mall, stocking up on tea. Mmm!
I'm pretty stocked up with my generic green tea.

funny-mister-t-drinking-tea.jpg

A topic I can relate to.

Vanilla tea fucking rocks.

Sightless said:
Ugh, this is not related to Zorak at all, and I'm not sure why you think I would particularly want him to post here again, or that this is a good way to achieve that goal.

<3 Anika

I'll be back soon! FO SHO.... naw meeeeeeen?! Okay, yeah, um.... I'll be back soon. Love you all. -Z

<3 Z

Matt, I have an extensive tea collection. I'm not the biggest fan of vanilla, but I've had a few really nice vanilla rooibos teas. I'm not sure that it beats the maple syrup rooibos, though. :D

I should post some photos of my tea collection.

Topics today: Aesthetically pleasing words (is 'aesthetic' one?), time travel, and lisps (or LISP).

So DAN should be in for Chat Chuesday, but he is nowhere to be seen! (Yes, I'm officially calling you out on the Forums.) In any case, the show must go on. Therefore, I am happy to announce that today's chat topic is ICEPICK! Who is he? What's his secret? How big are his feet? Discussion will be supplemented by live xbox updates, and various advertisements.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle