#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

Fuck yo medals! Anyways, someone needs to screen capture and record what we draw. We have some great laughs. MattAY fancies balls and penises for some reason.

Of course he does....

If someone has guessed the word, and stickmen are involved - there's going to be a comedy penis.

We should do this again and get a Skype party going. I was going to suggest that we have a party when the GR Awards get announced, but something about Longo and Valve, and now I'm finding myself busy with New Year preparations. I might not be around, but everyone else should try to party it up and capture some chat logs. Special invite to Optimus Crime and whoever you're fighting with. Duke it out live, so you can stop spamming the damn forums.

I'm in Cardiff from NYE. I can probably squeeze in another party on the 30th! Or tonight!...Or BOTH woooo. Me and Howie were just saying how we havent played Lets Draw for a while...

I have to work tonigh and tomorrow night :cry:
I'll be down for New Year's Eve Skyping. We could all be drinking! And MattAY was right! We were playing Halo 4 yesterday morning and I brought that up, because I miss playing with the community.

acf42.png

yeah..

Anyways, I ate something nasty and I'm having some unpleasant symptoms from it. I'll be staying near the porslin probably for the whole weekend in the worst case through the New Year. I'm down for some community activities.

^The true face of the GR chatroom

which is why yesterday i joined, and a guy named masterchris joined soon after. the same mC from the forums? I said hello but he didn't respond. that's like 99.9% of my time in irc rooms: me saying hello and getting no response.
UghRochester said:
I miss playing with the community.
I'm down for more halo 4. I still haven't finished the campaign.
send me a message and I'll find time. i need to finish that damn game

Optimus-Crime said:
UghRochester said:
I miss playing with the community.
I'm down for more halo 4. I still haven't finished the campaign.
send me a message and I'll find time. i need to finish that damn game

Same same same.

Optimus-Crime said:
^The true face of the GR chatroom

which is why yesterday i joined, and a guy named masterchris joined soon after. the same mC from the forums? I said hello but he didn't respond. that's like 99.9% of my time in irc rooms: me saying hello and getting no response.
You have to wait a while. Also, it's the same masterchris posting here every once in a while.

Sightless said:
We should do this again and get a Skype party going. I was going to suggest that we have a party when the GR Awards get announced.

GR awards skype after party, losers not welcome. That includes me.

Optimus, I was there when that happened. That is mC, and he asked who you were, a little too late. I wasn't paying attention at the time. I keep telling you people to just highlight me, and I'll shout or something. Say my nickname. Say my name, say my name.

Yes, Wicked, except it does mean you, and if you don't show up, I'll cry. I've been waiting forever for you to get a real computer!

mc was the only name i recognized. Other names like Orpheus and the rest, I'm not familiar with. Cool to see mC is still around. i want to visit irc more often. i'm thinking when I'm banned from the forums completely I'll make it my new homepage.

I guess just start saying everyone's name. :p
Anyway, sounds like a plan. I support that move.

What happens when you get banned from IRC?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle