#game-revolution.com - The Best Chatroom

UghRochester said:
Hey, complements to Sourdeez for joining our party. He's becoming a better person then some of you.
I hope you don't mean that Ugh.
banned-button.gif

danielrbischoff said:
UghRochester said:
Hey, complements to Sourdeez for joining our party. He's becoming a better person then some of you.
I hope you don't mean that Ugh.
banned-button.gif
545149_582083601818323_221267324_n.jpg

Oh, there goes Dan wearing his famous "ban""dan"a again. Of course I meant it. Anyone who comes to GR Chat and Skype with us gets a +1 for me. There are some members who just don't care about chat.

It doesnt make sense! Why would Dan ban himself!?

At least he stopped making memes.

So... Ugh doesn't speak for the rest of us in chat...

Everybody love everybody! We still love you guys.
(Although if you ever come in and talk shit about me, I will op-up and ban you like a "ban""dan"a-sporting motherfucker. Did I do that right?)

Sightless said:
So... Ugh doesn't speak for the rest of us in chat...

Everybody love everybody! We still love you guys.
(Although if you ever come in and talk shit about me, I will op-up and ban you like a "ban""dan"a-sporting motherfucker. Did I do that right?)
I wasn't speaking for the whole chatroom. I was speaking only for me.

That's what I just said.

I guess we can only chat on Turesdays and Saturdays, because what else am I going to call it apart from Chat Chuesday and Chaturday?

You could call it Chat Day...and if you know your French we can have a chat dedicated to talking about cats! On any day of the week! ...Nay...EVERY DAY of the week!

MORE CATS!

(More Quality Cats).

Hey guys and gal, I found out a way we could screen cap our Draw Something party. I tested it out and it seems to work. So how about a little Draw Something when MattAY gets back? We could test it out tonight if anyone wants to.

Here's a test of it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl9uhYERqYc
It was laggy at first, but I think it's alright. Also, I don't need my webcam on there. I was just checking that out.

Well, that's why we're doing it right? To insult each of our pictures and get a big laugh out of it.

I havent payed LetsDraw for ages! I CRAVE IT!

I'm in, hell I'm in tonight if you're up for it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod