So...

I never been to 4chan, so I browses /v/ for a little bit.
There was a user who posted this saying Fable II is free

To my surprise, this was true...but they're so retarded they thought this was the full game...the full game is actually 19.99 U.S. dollars.

Morons, If GR does get to this level of stupidity...I might go someplace else.

MattAY said:
UghRochester said:

No one else saw this?
That's why I said it MattAY, sometimes I'll say things to bring entertainment...which is why I'm like Gilbert Gottfried.

Eyebrowsbv31 said:
^that guy always posts in manifestos but never in the forums. I think he works at GR, pads posts.
Naw he's just there to be a douche. See, the thing is, Duke leaving doesn't really matter to the forum, it matters to the main site. The members themselves are in charge of the forum community, while the head honchos call the shots in the manifestos. You remove the Duke, and twats like Ugly are allowed to run rampant through whatever meaningful or meaningless post they want. Mostly meaningless, these days.

But I still win prizes from Haiku Fridays, so the main site isn't completely bumpkins yet.

UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
UghRochester said:

No one else saw this?
That's why I said it MattAY, sometimes I'll say things to bring entertainment...which is why I'm like Gilbert Gottfried.

I dont know who he is.

But you aren't exactly the brightest spark around GR are ya?! ;) In fact, I'm pretty sure you're the the dimmest.

MattAY said:
UghRochester said:
MattAY said:
UghRochester said:

No one else saw this?

I dont know who he is.

But you aren't exactly the brightest spark around GR are ya?! ;) In fact, I'm pretty sure you're the the dimmest.
The dimmest who is the main ingredient for this weeks haiku friday :D

I'm an outed lurker, I still visit the forums at least once every two days and I'll often fritter away time reading the topics but usually most or all that I want to say is said by another, more eloquent, poster. I don't want GR to die but I also don't want to support a company that (maybe) fired Duke. I've been coming to GR for longer than I've known most of my closest friends and it would hurt if the whole site were to simply collapse from trying too hard to imitate other gaming websites.

We need Duke to make a new website, hire Blake, Nick, Ben Silverman, Chris Hudak, Colin and Johnny Liu as contributors, and just go there.

I'd be happy for someone to make that work. It could be GRR - Game Revolution Revolution.

I nominate Chris to make a website called Game Evolution.

It'll be just like the Social Network story. Chris will make billions off of the site and Crave will sue him for stealing the idea. Instead of being a douche, Chris will retort with sarcastic wit.

I've already got a scipt in the works, now let's make it happen so I can say it's based on a true story.

De-Ting said:
Eyebrowsbv31 said:
^that guy always posts in manifestos but never in the forums. I think he works at GR, pads posts.
Naw he's just there to be a douche. See, the thing is, Duke leaving doesn't really matter to the forum, it matters to the main site. The members themselves are in charge of the forum community, while the head honchos call the shots in the manifestos. You remove the Duke, and t*** like Ugly are allowed to run rampant through whatever meaningful or meaningless post they want. Mostly meaningless, these days.

But I still win prizes from Haiku Fridays, so the main site isn't completely bumpkins yet.

He mad.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod