I'm in Vermont, and I would like to at least meet one of you

Mod-Chip

Rookie
So okay, I know that my presence on these forums has been at best sporadic, and I'm not even going to delude myself into thinking that my presence has been a. welcome or b. missed.

However it dawned upon me the other day that, as I was growing up, the GR forums provided nearly five years of entertainment and gossip. I remember the times I used to hurry back from school so that I could fire up the old 56k modem in hopes of discovering new forum posts. Granted things are vastly different now, and these boards have probably changed for the better.

As I am currently in my senior year at college, and it seems that time is running out, I clearly remember that one of my goals in living in the states was to meet at least one person from GR. It is probably a very arbitrary thing to want, and I'm not even sure that it's geographically feasible. But if on the off chance there is someone does live within VT's proximity and remembers back when I was called BBK, I would be delighted to meet you, and if you're of age, perhaps buy you a drink.

Might be a shot in the dark, but I figured I'd try anyway.

-BBK

Why don't you, I don't know, go to some place where a member of the forum actually resides? Vermont isn't exactly close to any of us in the south or west (which I think makes the majority).

Come to DC on 10/30, I'll be there, and I have to figure at least one other member.

I think links is the closest GR poster to Vermont in new york, right?

Don't come to missouri, if you're slightly brown we'll kill you.

Hey... what about S.F? it's next to the G.R compound! And you get to meet your ol' buddy Lien here! hey? heeeey?

...yeah i hate myself too...

Trippysmurf said:
Why don't you, I don't know, go to some place where a member of the forum actually resides? Vermont isn't exactly close to any of us in the south or west (which I think makes the majority).

Come to DC on 10/30, I'll be there, and I have to figure at least one other member.

Rally to restore sanity. I'm there.

Lien said:
Hey... what about S.F? it's next to the G.R compound! And you get to meet your ol' buddy Lien here! hey? heeeey?

...yeah i hate myself too...
I've been up in the Bay Area like 3 times in the last few months, with the option of several other times. Place is fucking wonderful. I dunno what you're smoking.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod