The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

Also, tattoos don't really hurt as much as some people make them out to be....

Also ugh, if it means that much to you, I say go for it no matter how cool or uncool it may seem.

I completely disagree with everyone who thinks this will hinder your ability to get laid, it won't help but it shouldn't hurt.

If you are at any state of undress with a girl...she is obviously fucking hammered so I highly doubt she's going to change her mind cause of a Batman tattoo. It will however, affect your ability to convince her to do it again without alcohol.

I almost lost it on the children today....FUN TIMES...

Although I do feel better now, or at the very least more relieved than I was this morning. Got to love children with high functioning autism.

I like Tattoos. I don't care what you get as long as you are happy with it.

UGH didn't have much of a chance with the ladies anyhow, so he is moving down the right path.

madster111 said:
schimmel said:
For one thing, most people can never bring themselves to inflict enough damage on themselves to actually break the skin, tattoos do.
These people are Pussies.

Yeah...self-harmers...Emos...they're the REAL men.

I was going to say, I know more women than men with tats... some of these women aren't the tough type. Tats aren't really a measure of how badass you are.

Tat's are just tats' its either style or art, depending on how you look at it. Either way, it doesn't matter because they look good on some, and look bad on others.

um.. I hate tats 90% of the time. most times they're fucking cliche, or the person was too drunk or too unimaginative when deciding upon their tattoo, or even worse sometimes they were way too imaginative when getting them.

so it's like Links says, it's a very fine specific line you should go down for body art. and who wants to do that? no one, that's who. you want to be imaginative, even if you fuck yourself up doing it.

because the bad things about tattoos is people will sum you up based on your ink one way or another. so you become objectionable art. maybe not fair, but that's what it is.
but once and a while you'll strike gold. but don't bank on doing it twice.

a skull and crossbones might look stupid and overdone, but on the right person it could look great. perfect. but again that's being objectionable, which as already stated tattoos almost never are.......... I dunno, just have a good story behind it. i guess.
(90% of the time, they're just not my cup of tea)

here's a quick story about a girl i know.
known her all her life. very smart, very unassuming, never fit in. you probably know the type. people would look at her and sum her up, probably in a negative light. i'm pretty sure about that, she's not the overly excited type, but at the same time she's not depressed about it. she's happy within herself. great chick. anyways she recently got a black and white tattoo running down her forearm (reminiscent of the Rod of Asclepius). I hate tats but this one works. Nicely done, no color (best), sort of ironic - she was never hot (again, life long friend) in my book, but this made her appear more attractive, even though it was a stupid fucking tattoo.
maybe it is all about the story.

this got started because Ugh's getting a Batman tattoo? you better punch up that story a little, Ugh. don't fuck it up!

To me, getting a tattoo would be like stitching a novel-tee into your chest. Sure, it's funny and iconic for a while, but then it just gets boring, and in a tattoo's case, your stuck with it. Way to go. I'll stick with the shirts.

It's official, I'm getting the tattoo on the 24th. It's going to be on my back near my neck...go ahead and stone me to death.

UghRochester said:
It's official, I'm getting the tattoo on the 24th. It's going to be on my back near my neck...go ahead and stone me to death.
Great, so now people can tell you're a loser before they even see your face!

Seriously dude. Why?

Coorrrr that's gonna hurt as it goes over your spine buddy.

Well, kudos to you. We've all told you it's gonna look terrible and not help with the virginity etc.
If it means that much to you, fair play for sticking to it! - Hope it comes out well.

UghRochester said:

We won't have to stone you, a spot like that and the pain will get you before you're done.

If you want it as big as I think you do be prepared to pay over $200

The Pacific on HBO.
First episode aired last night. It's looking like another epic from Hanks and company. + 2010 grafix, so awesome (the Naval Carrier getting axploded at night was cool).

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mncraftmod