The Stalfros Experiment (Chat Thread)

I still play Magic, and by play, I mean I collect the cards (bought a sealed box of Fallen Empires the other day off eBay) and have said cards overflowing from the large boxes.

I also have an impressive collection of L5R, some Pokemon, Star Wars, Star Trek, WoW and I had a few Warlord decks.

I'm heading out to bellevue for a movie with sum babez tonight. but I haven't caught up on movies for the past few months so I'm a little confused as to what we should see.
What about you, stal, anything cool going on? Seems like you're always asking the questions and never talking about stuff you've been up to.

It's Sunday here.

I did nothing all weekend and am going out for my mothers birthday today before getting everything sorted for my trip to Holland in 2 weeks.

Purchased a snow blower and lawn mower for my new house this weekend. Went to a wedding yesterday...yay free chicken. Oh, and sat around a table with a bunch of nerds and played Savage Worlds Call of Cthulu tabletop RPG. That sums up my weekend.

Yeah Ugh, you've had some bad ideas but that one kinda takes the cake.

As for me, I went down to Brighton with my roommate, since he got accepted into one of the universities there. Damn nice city, if I do say so myself. Reminds me a bit of Monterrey or Santa Cruz or a similar coastal city, only much much colder.

Damn, I miss the heat. I don't miss too much else, but I do miss the heat. Luckily I brought a tiny slice of good weather with me, since it's been sunny the whole time I've been here so far.

Yeah Ugh, if you get a batman tattoo you wont get laid ever.

I mean...it's quite hard as it is right?!

Longo, glad to hear youre enjoying some classic UK places! And I certainly hope you had some seaside chips?

Since we're on tattoos, I got the second addition to my Star Wars sleeve, Boba Fett, over the weekend. It looks awesome, pictures soon to be posted in the PYP thread

schimmel said:
Since we're on tattoos, I got the second addition to my Star Wars sleeve, Boba Fett, over the weekend. It looks awesome, pictures soon to be posted in the PYP thread
Nice. Star Wars will always be a classic movie series. You won't regret that one.

I really want to get a tat on my right arm. Was thinking the Treyarch logo because it looks cool.

I don't mean to encourage Ugh, but my good friend has a Batman tattoo. The only thing is, he also has plenty of other tattoos. And this guy really likes Batman. I mean, really likes him.

The difference between Ugh and my friend however is that he won't ever have a problem getting laid. The fact that he has other tattoos hides the fact that he has a Batman tattoo.

Ugh, do not do this.

^ It's not the tattoo alone that will prevent Ugh from getting laid, I know a few guys with Batman tattoos. It's the fact that it's Ugh getting it, and he is uncool, meaning that he will have a bigger problem getting laid than he already does

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Danywigle